For Sale/Trade 34/24 Halo

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Selling my 34/24 Halo. Bat's in good condition. Unknown number of hits (probably 500-ish+). Some endcap wear. Small pebble rattle. Returnable no receipt. Some lines of webbing. Bat is hot and ready to go. Serial # 7xxxxxxx. Looking for $80 shipped (in the US). Would rather sell, but feel free to shoot me trade offers as long as they're ASA and 26oz or lighter. Bat is Sold

halo001.jpg

halo002.jpg

halo003.jpg

halo004.jpg

Last edited:

Jazzyc91

Eh, you know you want this instead; can't beat the price :D. What bats do you have left you're looking to get rid of/trade?

So far the only bats I'm still trying to get rid of are the 34/24 Baden axe,34/24 wr miken okc and I also have a 34/26 combat virus morphed fp that has a chip in the composite but is niw and fully returnable with the receipt that doesn't expire tell December I think.

HIT & RUN 18

Addicted to Softballfans
checking with some of the ladies on the coed to see if they would like.... Il get back with you. Free bump

rightsideswine

Banned User
Similar composite design to a recoil but the barrel is longer so they aren't quite as hot as a sp recoil. the ss is bigger but moved closer to the handle. Not hot like a nrg fp but still damn good bat and definitely worth 80 bucks. If it were 25oz it would be on the way to me...