Anarchy Border Battle Viper

Normy

Around 300 hits now. Everyone on the team loves it including me. Never hit the Demon but it's right there with the Diablo I had. A little more forgiving when turning on an inside pitch. My Combats are not liking this stick at all :D

dunkky

now the real question is, is awakening durable enough to hit classic M balls for one tourney? i'll be playing a tourney this Sat that allows any ball and and any bat. i like to swing my awakening in this tourney.

Normy

now the real question is, is awakening durable enough to hit classic M balls for one tourney? i'll be playing a tourney this Sat that allows any ball and and any bat. i like to swing my awakening in this tourney.
Swing away.

chile

Bad Ape
at about 160-175 now. Interchangeable with the warlock to me. Only difference being my bb Vipers are 26s and the warlocks are 27s. I read/see a bit of negative feedback about the graphics but they're not bad in my opinion... Well, the USA side is good... That other side, tho :D... Bottom line is it's a good bat. Don't overpay for warlocks while these are in stock... Hell, don't overpay for demons, rebellions, awakenings, etc...:cool: