For Sale Apple Products

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I saw this sooner ... must not have searched properly... going on 3 months now. I’ve asked for a refund for last 3 weeks. Not even getting responses most of the time now.

tonys1

@cooper1, game over. Reach out to Johnny, stat and pay him back his money. Joker and Country get **** on a lot here, but these guys call stuff out and keep things straight. You guys should worry about clowns like @cooper1 and other grimy people who post here, selling their balls and use dupe accounts to create fake interest in them. I've never had a bad deal here and got to meet some awesome people, but we need to expose the frauds.

@cooper1 or his buddy vouching for him, you guys better reach out to Johnny soon or I'll give him the necessary info to get back his hard-earned money. Go see him during his lunch break at Pauer Sports and tell him he needs to refund Johnny. If there's something I've always been taught, it's that you don't play with another man's money.

Maybe some cops might show up on Ashford drive, but that's Johnny's call. People work too hard and we spend the little bit we have left on our hobbies. Stop stealing, be a man FFS, you’re 38 and have a kid, grow up. Stop scamming people on the Internet.

hedge

life takes guts
@cooper1, game over. Reach out to Johnny, stat and pay him back his money. Joker and Country get **** on a lot here, but these guys call stuff out and keep things straight. You guys should worry about clowns like @cooper1 and other grimy people who post here, selling their balls and use dupe accounts to create fake interest in them. I've never had a bad deal here and got to meet some awesome people, but we need to expose the frauds.

@cooper1 or his buddy vouching for him, you guys better reach out to Johnny soon or I'll give him the necessary info to get back his hard-earned money. Go see him during his lunch break at Pauer Sports and tell him he needs to refund Johnny. If there's something I've always been taught, it's that you don't play with another man's money.

Maybe some cops might show up on Ashford drive, but that's Johnny's call. People work too hard and we spend the little bit we have left on our hobbies. Stop stealing, be a man FFS, you’re 38 and have a kid, grow up. Stop scamming people on the Internet.

**** him up bro

tonys1

Yeah - **** this guy. FYI, very good friend of mine works at Apple in Cupertino.

15% off is what she gets me, not sure what this clown has been offering. Most corporate EPP plans are around 7%. There's no limits, vouchers or **** like "it's that time of the year" stuff. Go **** yourself you crack addict. None of this pay me upfront garbage, she calls me, she logs into her Apple portal to take my order and my payment and my stuff is either delivered to me or the nearest Apple store. Same turnaround time as if you went to the store yourself. If it shows in stock, it's yours.

**** this scumbag.

David Potter
513-200-1494

Last edited:

tonys1

Know a buddy who flips 3-5 phones a week. Went to see an Apple X max or whatever it is. He spotted a counterfeit and said he was surprised how far these fakes from China have come along.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah - **** this guy. FYI, very good friend of mine works at Apple in Cupertino.

15% off is what she gets me, not sure what this clown has been offering. Most corporate EPP plans are around 7%. There's no limits, vouchers or **** like "it's that time of the year" stuff. Go **** yourself you crack addict. None of this pay me upfront garbage, she calls me, she logs into her Apple portal to take my order and my payment and my stuff is either delivered to me or the nearest Apple store. Same turnaround time as if you went to the store yourself. If it shows in stock, it's yours.

I doubt a place like Pauer Sports has any type of EPP or benefit like this. **** this scumbag.

David Potter
513-200-1494

Tony how about you put up bb/ngtg feedback since couple of these guys that got their money or some of it back neglected to do so themselves

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I just want my money back or the phone for my wife.

tony has been incredibly helpful talking to me and trying to get this resolved. It’s been 3 months. David reached out to me yesterday and I’m hopeful this will be resolved shortly... right now my wife is out her Xmas gift and I’m out 500$. I’m hopeful it gets resolved soon. Either way. I asked for a refund on December 4. In our discussion David admits to this not having gone well...

AydenB00

The Rookie
I just want my money back or the phone for my wife.

tony has been incredibly helpful talking to me and trying to get this resolved. It’s been 3 months. David reached out to me yesterday and I’m hopeful this will be resolved shortly... right now my wife is out her Xmas gift and I’m out 500$. I’m hopeful it gets resolved soon. Either way. I asked for a refund on December 4. In our discussion David admits to this not having gone well...

and its stuff like this is why there was a rule put in place to have item in hand, with a name stamp and date. hence the reason why he kept deleting his threads cause it wasnt a product he had in hand

tonys1

Apple employees just have the items shipped directly to you or the closest store - your choice. You receive your invoice by mail within a few seconds of your order.

Told you @cooper1, game over. Next up, we'll see if the CO gig of yours is real. That might be another problem for you.

You're going to fix this mess. It's really pathetic and sad to see a struggling 38 year old resorting to robbing people online. You done ****ed up this time.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll do it brother Juan - can I post personal info and stuff? I never dealt with him, but I'll do it, IDC.
In some of the extreme cases/situations street address phone numbers email etc have been posted in bb/ngtg threads.. not sure what is appropriate tho.

I smh tho at these other members that made deals with op that after way too long finally got their money back or product and never posted bb.. it has too be known for others to chx out in the event they may want to deal with this guy

Last edited:

tonys1

In some of the extreme cases/situations street address phone numbers email etc have been posted in bb/ngtg threads.. not sure what is appropriate tho.

I smh tho at these other members that made deals with op that after way too long finally got their money back or producd and never posted bb.. it has too be known for others to chx out in the event they may want to deal with this guy

Juan, wait till you see what we got on this clown :cool:.

Cincy17

This is a joke. This guy only lives about 15 minutes from me if he still lives in Trenton. anyone know his name? I’m sure I’ve seen him before if he plays ball and works for Pauer.

Last edited:

tonys1

This is a joke. This guy only lives about right 15 minutes from me if he still lives in Trenton. anyone know his name? I’m sure I’ve seen him before if he plays ball and works for Pauer.

David Potter, lives on Ashford Drive in Trenton.

He drives a black Silverado or Red Ford F-250.

Goofy looking clown, you'd see this clown and say he sells insurance and prays on Sundays, no way he's a thief. But he's a thief.

[GALLERY=media, 33616]****face by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 33617]****box-1 by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 33618]****box-2 by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM[/GALLERY]