ASA Boombah Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MJL 00

Anyone hit and can let me know what its comparable too(Worth, Combat, Demarini etc.)??? Heard good things so far, looks kinda like Worth Legit...

K4LMaYHeM

Manager
There was a thread going that had a good amount of reviews going for the Boss bats including the ASA. That thread was deleted for some reason (no reason). Hopefully some of the guys that have already put up reviews will post here again.

Maris9

Banned User
I have had the chance to swing all 3 Boss model bats and all I can say is these are the 3 sleeper bats of the year. 199.99 with one year warrantee is great too. The senior is hot great distance and exit speed. The one I swung had 200 swings on it. The Asa was awesome right out of that wrapper. Huge sweet spot. We hit 44 375 and 52 300 with it. It performed well with both balls. Endload is slight so might want to go up a oz than normal.
The usssa model is awesome the one I swing has 700 swings and was awesome. Huge sweet spot. Felt a lot like Jeff hall legit. Hit various balls with it usssa balls and NSA and some worth blue dots :)
Overall I think Boombah hit a homerun with these series of bats. And I will be adding the Usssa and Asa to my bag for sure. Oh and I swung all 27oz bats.

M

MJL 00

Thanks Maris great help there. Just look cool also...just cool having bats people in my area don't have or have a clue. Main thing is that on approved list that's all umps care bout around here

I got a 27 oz Asa I used evil Bp rockets 5 rounds of twenty the third one went 320 the rest were lasers.i was impressed by the performance no marks on the bat next time Bp session I'll mix in some 44 375 and 52 300 balls.also I only have used one piece bats before I like the feel of a two piece bat.

M

MJL 00

Ya I just have a major interest for this thing. Think it has some potential...alot of people won't give it a chance due too doesn't have the name

PaulyP1

Banned User
Stiff barrel, no flex. Still going strong after prolly 1000 hits with hard balls. A few lines of webbing but looks like it is new. Sound changes at about 250-400 hits. I put it down already to save as a gamer. Boombah hit it with this bat. Gonna be popular.

Maris9

Banned User
It's stiff through the zone. Feels closer to one piece in my opinion. I love the small knob and small handle these bats are awesome.

M

MJL 00

As long as the know isnt a Anderson knob, i like the smaller also but Anderson's were too small... Feels like a one piece, hhmm interesting. Like Demarinis so now im a lil skeptical

M

MJL 00

That's good to here. . Well have to see what dividend check shows eend of month

PaulyP1

Banned User
Ugh, why must you post this.........crap now I'm gonna want one.

Haha sorry. You won't be disappointed with this bat. I've put a whole lotta swings in mine and it still looks new. A few webs but other than that, this thing is very nice. And for $199 honestly it's a super deal.

PaulyP1

Banned User
What's the el like?

Personally it felt very slight. I swing L6 and L1s and it was less than that, but more than SY98 so maybe I'd say .5 oz. I'm not an expert, but there is some end load there, just not a lot. My favorite thing about it is the feel of a 1 piece. Stiff barrel, good response.

M

MJL 00

Yes they look very sick, anyone have a bp update on the ASA version yet??? hate to say it but im balancing between Boss ASA and Monsta LC for odd bat to have

PaulyP1

Banned User
Had mine since November and have at least 1000 on it. Still goin strong, barely a mark on it, just starting to web up.

M

MJL 00

Are there any current bats you could compare it too?

Sorry didn't mean to hijack thread to ASA version

Status
Not open for further replies.