Axe inferno senior bat

basilray

Likely depends more on how you feel about the Axe handle than the actual bat performance.

I picked up a regular 240 Axe w/ the updated Flare knob recently to mess with. It's insanely comfortable, and honestly...hits fantastic w/ minimal work/break-in.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Are there any "bad" bats anymore? Some might be more HOTW than others but all bats are good nowadays. IMHO

I can't say that I've ever swung a single senior bat that would not do the job........But, in my own experience the OG Dudley Lightnings and the Suncoast Mele's are clearly better than any of the others I have swung. So, yeah...They're all good, but not all the same. There are some that are better than others.

blakcherry329

I can't say that I've ever swung a single senior bat that would not do the job........But, in my own experience the OG Dudley Lightnings and the Suncoast Mele's are clearly better than any of the others I have swung. So, yeah...They're all good, but not all the same. There are some that are better than others.
Well yeah. the OG Dudley Lightnings and Melees are legendary and very hard to find. I was talking about the current crop of bats within the past couple of years.