Combatant Team 2 Uni info needed.

BigJ22

Hey guys, got my internet figured out now and back up and running full speed.

I need you all to email me your size info for the uni's. As most of you know Elite full dyes run 1/2 size to a size big and pants are pretty true to size. I will include the pant sizing chart below for you to understand. If you wear a size that is not listed in the size chart just tell me waist size in the email and I can have them custom made for you. Also please put down hat sizes as either S/M or M/XL not number sizes. I'm not smart enough to decode. :rolleyes:

In the email please use this format as it is easiest for me to get everything into my spreadsheet order form. Please do not PM me or reply in this thread. E-MAIL ONLY!

Name (Real Name)
Board Name
Address (Ship To)
Phone #
Jersey Size
Name on Back
# on Back
Pant Size
Hat Size

[email protected]

This is the sizing chart:
Small = 32 in. waist
Medium = 34 in. waist
Large = 36 in. waist
XLarge = 38 in. waist
2X-Large = 40 in. waist
3X-Large = 42 in. waist
4X-Large = 44in. waist
5X-Large = 46 in. waist

ELITE-TRIDENT-pant-mockups.gif

Last edited:

BigJ22

Received, thank you sir. Will start taking payments probably wednesday, hopefully everyone will have their info to me by then that way its just a matter of sending $. And just for the record if anyone out there is curious, I am not taking commission on this order. As much as I wanted too lol, I can't.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Received, thank you sir. Will start taking payments probably wednesday, hopefully everyone will have their info to me by then that way its just a matter of sending $. And just for the record if anyone out there is curious, I am not taking commission on this order. As much as I wanted too lol, I can't.

can I pay in skins :D and you can take your commission out of Big B's Ass :eek:

newbill/kti15

Addicted to Softballfans
ok someone tell me more details :D

All ya have to know is YOU'RE GONE Tim Jones!.. The umpire in question sounded pretty bad.. I didnt get to watch much.. But when a guy on the other team says the ump is screwing False Crack, it is probably bad.. I blame Beej.. hahaha

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
Let me review the incidents from this past weekend.

Queenin hits a ball into the net just above the fence for a three run homerun. ALM says "no" top of the fence. So umpire walks out to CF, inspects where he thinks the ball hit and gives a GROUND RULE DOUBLE. Next batter pops up, inning over. Half the team is going nuts.

We get through two more innings and then grounder is picked by third baseman, they go around the horn for a double play but our runner beats the throw by two steps. Umpire has a terrible angle and then preceeds to hop two times before a over dramatic punch out (looking for a response) Coit walks by from Coaching third base and tells him he is terrible and gets tossed.

Now we are down to 10. Next inning, Juan from ALM does a sweep slide on a double play ball and lays out our wheel. Umpire comes running in and is yelling at my team that it is a clean slide and we all need to be quiet. Then he has a conference with me to tell me to keep my team quiet or he is going to eject me. I tell him he might as well eject now because with his performance it is going to be inevitable.

The very next inning I go to bat. I hit a ball in the gap near the LF, the LF comes up and fires a strike to second base, I turn around a head to first and they try to backdoor me. I clearly step my foot in and the first baseman does a soft tag on my back. Umpire does three hops this time and does a punch out like I watched a third strike go by in the WORLD SERIES. So I proceeded to fly off the handle. Called him every name in the book. And was tossed, and we finished with 9 guys against one of the better teams in the state. Pretty sweet. End of story. Clearly bad judgement by me to do that to my team, but this is the second run-in my squad has had with this umpire, and I like to think that my team is pretty well respected and very easy to get along with. So it clearly is on this umpire.

I am reporting this guy to the UIC for in Tacoma with the lone goal of this guy not being at the Major, State, or NW Nationals.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Let me review the incidents from this past weekend.

Queenin hits a ball into the net just above the fence for a three run homerun. ALM says "no" top of the fence. So umpire walks out to CF, inspects where he thinks the ball hit and gives a GROUND RULE DOUBLE. Next batter pops up, inning over. Half the team is going nuts.

We get through two more innings and then grounder is picked by third baseman, they go around the horn for a double play but our runner beats the throw by two steps. Umpire has a terrible angle and then preceeds to hop two times before a over dramatic punch out (looking for a response) Coit walks by from Coaching third base and tells him he is terrible and gets tossed.

Now we are down to 10. Next inning, Juan from ALM does a sweep slide on a double play ball and lays out our wheel. Umpire comes running in and is yelling at my team that it is a clean slide and we all need to be quiet. Then he has a conference with me to tell me to keep my team quiet or he is going to eject me. I tell him he might as well eject now because with his performance it is going to be inevitable.

The very next inning I go to bat. I hit a ball in the gap near the LF, the LF comes up and fires a strike to second base, I turn around a head to first and they try to backdoor me. I clearly step my foot in and the first baseman does a soft tag on my back. Umpire does three hops this time and does a punch out like I watched a third strike go by in the WORLD SERIES. So I proceeded to fly off the handle. Called him every name in the book. And was tossed, and we finished with 9 guys against one of the better teams in the state. Pretty sweet. End of story. Clearly bad judgement by me to do that to my team, but this is the second run-in my squad has had with this umpire, and I like to think that my team is pretty well respected and very easy to get along with. So it clearly is on this umpire.

I am reporting this guy to the UIC for in Tacoma with the lone goal of this guy not being at the Major, State, or NW Nationals.

All I can say is WOW, we had a umpire in Mount Vernon a few months back that must of been this guys twin.

El_flyingpig

Purple Party Smurf
just my $.02

but wouldnt it be cheaper to have all of them shipped to just one place ???? for example, washington ?????

kick1in

Addicted to Softballfans
Matt, I got ya beat!! Mt. Vernon on friday, we went to turn a double and tagged the guy goin to 2. Umpire called him safe because we didn't touch the bag. The play was 10' up the line!!

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
Tim I think we need your SS. but we have 5 OF already.

Confirm with me when everyone figures out exactly what spots we need. They both said they would play. The RF is one of the best hitters in WA right now, I thought we might need his bat, but if we have that many OF then he can stay home.

No worries, just excited to get out there in the major.

BigJ22

Eddiecut/Southpaw and myself will get on the phone tonight and figure out EXACTLY what is left and who is needed.