Combatants PA/NJ

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
Would like to get a team together to play a tourney in either PA/NJ/MD.

let me know if anyone is interested and hopefully we can set another combatant weekend up!

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
lemme know some possible dates i would be interested gorms... gotta try out them SBF jerseys as well as the combatant

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'd like to know some dates, too, just in case it's something I can participate in...if you guys would let me participate.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a Combatant but I do own one and can easily get some to swing! :)

Ill play if Im allowed....

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
The closer to the 'Burgh, the better a shot I'll have at playing. Not sure if there is anything over here, though.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
PA and NJ Combatants only but you may play in a MD tourney? I hope I play against you!!! :p

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
i was looking at some places they have a few tournies in Newville, PA; York, PA; haven't really looked into the MD one yet though.

also, can someone explain the locked rosters to me. if we play in one in say may are we locked onto the combatants roster for the year?

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
i was looking at some places they have a few tournies in Newville, PA; York, PA; haven't really looked into the MD one yet though.

also, can someone explain the locked rosters to me. if we play in one in say may are we locked onto the combatants roster for the year?

Ooooooooooooo...if that's USSSA, I may already be locked for the year as we played in a tourney earlier this month.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
There is a tourney in Altoona, Pa on April 23 (ASA bats and rules, open tourney), but that's probably too soon to get a team together.

There is one in Johnstown on Memorial Day weekend. It's the Johnstown Point Stadium Tournament, ASA bats and rules with unlimited HRs.

A lot further west is the Burg Bash on June 10-12 in New Castle, Pa. NSA bats and rules, supply your own .44-375 balls, unlimited HRs.

Those are a few that I saw on Big Boy.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
what did we play in last yr at MD? Cant remember it if it was Utrip or NSA...there was no crazy pitching just modified pitching with the 3 ft. arc :(

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
I am down for whatever I would rather play a good u-trip tourney. or the ASA one. the one in MD where it was u-trip but no one pitched that way was weird. I was doing ok at it until the winds picked up was blowing the ball half way across the field. friggin a lol.

anyway, you guys tell me. hey monger did you set up the unis last year? I say we do the wood jerseys again. always like a reason to rock that one!

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Keep the same uni's from last year. There is an ISA tourney around Baltimore April 23rd combat bat giveaway. 4gg awards include 6 combat bats.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm hoping for something closer to the central part of PA this year instead of eastern PA or Baltimore :eek:.