DeMarini The One MLC?

double0721

Addicted to Softballfans
Whats the different between The One that they have on the review bats, which looks white and The One MLC witch is silver? Are they both the same bat. Does one perform better then the other?

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**
So far there are 3 different 'One's':

OG-One White- balanced-2010
One- MLC (Misery Loves Company)- Silver- slightly more end-loaded than OG
One- .20- Smaller shell (12)- more endloaded

And to come: The One- Sunday Swagger- (or **** of the walk=rooster)

***for performance, utlize the 'Search' function....lots of reviews of each...

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Only difference is balance points (MLC is slightly more endloaded as the white One was balanced) and the MLC has an aluminum handle as opposed to the composite handle of the One (both are stiff).

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Seen it in action last week during league. Guys hit with it very well, some real shots. Just about everyone that used it on the team was hitting it hard.

KJ2V

Addicted to Softballfans
My MLC had about 500 hits on it, still sucked, so I traded it for an OG Juggy. Best trade I've ever made.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Was a little stiff to start out. Trying one with less than 100 hits on it but I can see the potential. Just have to get my shoulder healed to see if it changes or not.

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
I used to swing juggies exclusively, and yes I still consider them some of the best bats ever made, but the break in time is ridiculous and for people like me in the north who only play 4-5 months a year it take at least 3 seasons to get one really broken in. Heard good things about the MLC and traded my juggies for a couple and found out they are the real deal. If people are bad mouthing them then it just doesn't fit their swing... same as all the people who bad mouth the juggy for its flex. I personally have been hitting lights out with mine... out of the wrapper I hit a couple of 300+ shots so there isn't a whole lot of break in required.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to swing juggies exclusively, and yes I still consider them some of the best bats ever made, but the break in time is ridiculous and for people like me in the north who only play 4-5 months a year it take at least 3 seasons to get one really broken in. Heard good things about the MLC and traded my juggies for a couple and found out they are the real deal. If people are bad mouthing them then it just doesn't fit their swing... same as all the people who bad mouth the juggy for its flex. I personally have been hitting lights out with mine... out of the wrapper I hit a couple of 300+ shots so there isn't a whole lot of break in required.

Ya living in the north does have it's disadvantages but bats do get broken in real fast in the cold (as long as they don't break in half).