Does a Nokona 13 to 14 inch H web exist?

eyeinthesky

switch hitter
Anybody know if Nokona makes/made a 13" or larger H web in the past, present or future? In the market after all my gear was stolen (along with a car). Loved my Nokona 12.75, but would like one bigger.

Thanks!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
They used to make a 13" AMG650 with what they called a U-web and the used to have a double H on the 12.5" AMG600 (mine measures 12.75" and is very wide). But those models have been discontinued unless you want a custom. You may still be able to find a WB1275H (which is actually almost 13") on the bay. The have since put a basket web on it and call it the WS1300 or G1300.

If you can find a previous generation WS1300 with the closed back (that's what they renamed the AMG650), you can have Nokona make you a U-web for it.

U-web

Double H

eyeinthesky

switch hitter
They're both beautiful! Actually usually like more natural colored gloves, but that black H with tan laces is money.

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
If I figure out to load pictures in the new environment, I would show off the 2 AMG-700's Dr. Rous did for me....

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
IMG_0661_zpsrkgx4isj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0660_zpsakv9wqwz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0661.JPG IMG_0660.JPG

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry, this is the first upload I have done since the site changes....those are the customized AMG-700's that Rous did for me...and they are great!!!!

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
Yeah those are spiffy. It's not that baskets are terrible but they kind of are on the larger Nokonas with the big pieces of.leather that aren't weaved

Dugout5

Starting Player
Anybody know if Nokona makes/made a 13" or larger H web in the past, present or future? In the market after all my gear was stolen (along with a car). Loved my Nokona 12.75, but would like one bigger.

Thanks!

Nokona Pro L-1300H. I seen most of them be the light sandstone. There is a black one on the bay with the old patches

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
After I added the chocolate web onto the sandstone AMG700 I couldn't help but wish it was 1/8" longer. I was so happy to get another change with the walnut one -- I had Bart add 1/8" to the second web (and thanks to Bart for finding a bit of leather in stock to match!). TKR18, can you even tell a difference?

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
After I added the chocolate web onto the sandstone AMG700 I couldn't help but wish it was 1/8" longer. I was so happy to get another change with the walnut one -- I had Bart add 1/8" to the second web (and thanks to Bart for finding a bit of leather in stock to match!). TKR18, can you even tell a difference?
No real difference noticed at all my friend.

My advice to you guys out there wanting a 13-14 inch Nokona "customized" with an H-Web - find the model you like with the basket web and then contact Jeff and let him do the rest.....until Nokona allows this type of customization in glove construction or flat out decides to sell it as a standard model, the only way to do it right is buy yourself a basket webbed glove and have Jeff do the work......you will be just as happy as I am!!!!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Cool and thanks. A web swap is the most fun I have in relacing. I actually thought another guy was going to have me swap on an H or single post onto a AMG700, but I think he decided against it.

skyspy

[GALLERY=media, 26396]Nokona Pro L-1300 by skyspy posted Nov 1, 2016 at 12:11 AM[/GALLERY]

This is a Pro L-1300 I bought last year but never played with. It's little brother (Pro L-1200) is my all time favorite glove though. Big H-web in this one.

eyeinthesky

switch hitter
Glad you posted a photo of that black model. All I had seen was the hazy stock photo from the retailer. Good looking glove. If not for the white stitching I would instantly buy this and send it off to Rous for some tan laces and have my dream glove. Can't bring myself to pony up for a custom.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you ask how much SBF would charge you for a Nokona custom? I think they give pretty decent discounts to forum members.

skyspy

Glad you posted a photo of that black model. All I had seen was the hazy stock photo from the retailer. Good looking glove. If not for the white stitching I would instantly buy this and send it off to Rous for some tan laces and have my dream glove. Can't bring myself to pony up for a custom.

Hmm, I kind of like your idea about tan laces on the 1300. Did some "swatching" with some old Rawlings tan and it looks pretty sweet. If I keep this glove I may redo her in that tan. Here are some pics of the PRO L-1200H. I replaced everything (but the palm) with Rawlings black and white lace and did 1/4 on the web roll.

[GALLERY=media, 26523]IMG_1025 by skyspy posted Dec 3, 2016 at 11:34 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26522]IMG_1024 by skyspy posted Dec 3, 2016 at 11:34 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 26521]IMG_1023 by skyspy posted Dec 3, 2016 at 11:34 AM[/GALLERY]