Donkey Kong is NOT GOOD TO GO

goonface killa

Addicted to Softballfans
Donkey Kong paid me back. I am going to leave this up because I still feel like people should be aware of this deal if they choose to deal with him.

9/25 I sent a paypal gift of $250 for a syn, and a juggy. He said he would try and get them out on 9/26.

9/29 I hadn't recieved the bats or heard from Donkey Kong. I sent a pm to donkey kong, he said there was a mix up and he would ship them out overnight on 9/30.

10/7 my patience was wearing thin, I sent him 3 pm's saying I wanted tracking #s, bats, or my money back or I would post bad feedback. I didn't get a response.

10/8 he refunds the paypal transaction. The refund status is pending. In the message on the refund, he says "sorry man, too much **** has come up here is your money back."

10/20 he posts this thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=721240
selling the two bats that have already been sold to me. The refund is still pending.

10/23 The refund fails, paypal says there are not enough funds in his bank account for it to go through. I send him a pm telling him it failed he said he was working on it and it should be done on that day or the next day.

10/25 he says there was a mix up between his bank and paypal, but it should be cleared up by 10/26.

10/26 came and went, I told him if I don't have the funds in my account I would post this, and here we are.

Donkey Kong is not gtg at all. Its been more than a month I don't have the bats or my cash.

Last edited:

SESC1001

FSU Nation
9/25 I sent a paypal gift of $250 for a syn, and a juggy. He said he would try and get them out on 9/26.

9/29 I hadn't recieved the bats or heard from Donkey Kong. I sent a pm to donkey kong, he said there was a mix up and he would ship them out overnight on 9/30.

10/7 my patience was wearing thin, I sent him 3 pm's saying I wanted tracking #s, bats, or my money back or I would post bad feedback. I didn't get a response.

10/8 he refunds the paypal transaction. The refund status is pending. In the message on the refund, he says "sorry man, too much **** has come up here is your money back."

10/20 he posts this thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=721240
selling the two bats that have already been sold to me. The refund is still pending.

10/23 The refund fails, paypal says there are not enough funds in his bank account for it to go through. I send him a pm telling him it failed he said he was working on it and it should be done on that day or the next day.

10/25 he says there was a mix up between his bank and paypal, but it should be cleared up by 10/26.

10/26 came and went, I told him if I don't have the funds in my account I would post this, and here we are.

Donkey Kong is not gtg at all. Its been more than a month I don't have the bats or my cash.

Bro you have more patience than I do. Why do people screw people over for no reason. If this is all true than Donkey Kong should be banned. Bump to get your money back!

sampson

Yes, but if you do a screen name search for feedback on DONKEY KONG, there are no bad deals pending. It makes a difference.

gotcha...i understand what you are saying now. i mis-interpreted your question. the screen name donkey kong is misspelled in the thread title.....

YES ....

Hit EDIT on your 1st post of this thread.
Look for GO ADVANCED and click.
Go to the title of your post and change. Then save.
Make sure deletion option is on DO NOT DELETE

That doesn't fix the title seen on the forum page.

--I got it for you

AJ22

Super Moderator
That doesn't fix the title seen on the forum page.

--I got it for you

Thanks ...

But its not really important if its not in the title page. What is important is that the screen name is spelled correctly in the link so when feedback is checked, then people can form their own opinion on whether or not they will deal with them.

Casey

Hey, I have a bad deal pending with this guy as well. I hadn't called him out yet because I thought I was gonna get the refund through paypal, but even with the paypal claim decided in my favor I have not seen a dime.