East Coast Athletics midwest rep

ECA00

Extra Hitter
If you are in the midwest and are looking for the best full dye uniforms made for players by players then pm me.

A bunch of new team packages just came out check out the link in my sig.

If you are looking for any other apperal let me know and I will hook you up.

ECA00

Extra Hitter
Here are the packages
75black.jpg

comeon.jpg

didnthe.jpg

sexy.jpg

sponsor.jpg

teampackage1.jpg

teampackages.jpg

toohot.jpg

whynot.jpg

xfactor.jpg

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
You do know that teddersx6 is the ECA rep that myself (and anyone who's been on SBF for more than a month) would be using, right? He's helped make this board what it is, and has proven himself to be beyond trustworthy.

Have you bothered to talk to him to try and work something out?

ECA00

Extra Hitter
Yep I have pm'd him. Just trying to get the word out as much as possible. If people want to use him that is up to them and is fine with me. Is not okay to have more than one rep on here for a company. It never hurts to get the word and work out as much as possible.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Yep I have pm'd him. Just trying to get the word out as much as possible. If people want to use him that is up to them and is fine with me. Is not okay to have more than one rep on here for a company. It never hurts to get the word and work out as much as possible.

Never hurts? If someone who was going to be using ECA to begin with goes with you as opposed to Jeff, are you not hurting his income?

I'm not saying that you can't have multiple reps from one company on SBF. But you need a clearly defined protocol for how it's going to work. Why wouldn't you reach out to teddersx6 at the outset though?