Easton Small Batch #44 - Canada

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Had to show this new pickup off...this is Easton Small Batch Horween #44 Canadian - 12.25" C53 pattern.

This one has a little Maple Leaf on the wrist, pinky side and the Easton logo is embossed, not embroidered. (Haven't followed the later releases, not sure if this is new).

Anyway its a beauty glove, this batch of Tan seems a little less dry than earlier batches and shouldnt be too hard to break in.

F6KD7JXl.jpg

In between my custom NP7 and custom 207, all 12.25".

otv4mnOl.jpg

MaverickAH

Interesting...…. I didn't know that Easton had a Canadian Small Batch Program. That glove would be a No. 23 G53 here.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Interesting...…. I didn't know that Easton had a Canadian Small Batch Program. That glove would be a No. 23 G53 here.

Apparently there is more coming. Interested to see what. Especially since I missed out on the 12.5" SBF one. It's from the same retailer that did the horween tt2's up here originally.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny us Canucks are having the same discussion about the Travis Clark Easton bat being puke graphics but now well reviewed/endorsed by BP Hero

Honestly most of Easton's latest bat designs have been pretty lacklustre. Especially the SIS ones.

Party mafia

Apparently there is more coming. Interested to see what. Especially since I missed out on the 12.5" SBF one. It's from the same retailer that did the horween tt2's up here originally.
I thought Easton discontinued their small batch. Will Canada store do the Easton small batch in a 12.5 inches? Is the msrp the same as the usa small batch glove?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought Easton discontinued their small batch. Will Canada store do the Easton small batch in a 12.5 inches? Is the msrp the same as the usa small batch glove?

I believe these have been in the works for a while...I feel like from time to time on Instagram I was seeing other small batches in colours outside of tan as well. Some were pretty recent. Now I cant find them.