Easton Sub Dye

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
Looking for ideas on this. Someone mentioned a Helmer and Wegman. I was thinking a #44 w Helmer sig on one sleeve and a #12 on the other w a Wegman sig.

Maybe a white sub dye w a black Easton logo.(Since it would match about anything) with some kind of design around it.
Definitely wanna keep the Save the Tapers logo from the last one.
Was thinking barbeque style numbers for the back.

Anybody else have any suggestions???

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
I personally don't like the idea of having their number on the sleeves. I would think people want them more personalized. I would want mine that way. Honestly without any pics of a general idea on what you are thinking it's hard to determine at this point. Also the board seems to be slow tonight so maybe more people will chime in tomorrow. I like a navy blue jersey cause blue seems to go with almost anything and white gets dirty easily. Black logo seems like it would work if I think of Easton I think of a black logo. Do some mock ups or have someone do some and I guarantee people will have some insight.

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
im up for either white, black, grey or even red... something along the lines, and im not sure if i like the idea of helmer and wegmans # on the sleeves. Maybe instead we could have the stealth logo on one sleeve and synergy logo on the other. im just throwing some ideas out there.

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
The Wegs and Helmer numbers were something someone suggested to me.

Grey jersey/Black Easton logo.
Stealth on one sleeve and Synergy on the other.
Save the tapers on the lower back.