Got a new DMS glove

jeffp

Just received the DMS Pro 12tc JT for my birthday. I already have a DMS horween pro 1000 (2019 version with horween palm liner) and an all horween prolabel 3 204w-2ht. The pro 1000 was easier to break than the 204 which is smaller at 11.5 and has very thick dry horween. The 204 pocket is solid with excellent structure and a consistent thumb to ring finger close. I always flex the fingers of my gloves and the 1000 has developed a great pocket with a bowel form that I like whereas the 204 fingers flex but go back to their straight form due most likely to the wingtip welting. I think the pro 12tc is a beautiful glove and was looking for years at the horween version but held off as i thought it was more narrow and long than wide based on pics, some reviews confirmed this. This japan tan version seems to be sized correctly and it definitely has a wider than longer fit to it. The leather is definitely softer than horween so it will break quicker. With some effort I can touch the thumb to 5th finger with TIP, standard it doesnt close, I always break them in standard. It feels great on my hand. My only gripes are that it has a thermoform wrist liner which ive never had so maybe ill like it and the palm liner is black. Brown would have looked better. I put in my nokona amg1200 from 2003 in as well.

Attachments

• tc12.JPG
    tc12.JPG
    505.7 KB · Views: 12
  • tc12 2.JPG
    tc12 2.JPG
    536 KB · Views: 12
  • 4 gloves.JPG
    4 gloves.JPG
    761 KB · Views: 12

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
That weird Ozzie trap glove that’s actually good for nothing….but insanely awesome to have a catch with! I highly recommend TIP on this one!

jeffp

That weird Ozzie trap glove that’s actually good for nothing….but insanely awesome to have a catch with! I highly recommend TIP on this one!
Ha...I know its a worthless glove...and i know TIP is a must for many but I cannot bring myself to do it, it just feels wrong.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Ha...I know its a worthless glove...and i know TIP is a must for many but I cannot bring myself to do it, it just feels wrong.
I’ve always been strictly traditional grip also, my 12TC was the first glove I ever broke in and used TIP, couldn’t imagine wearing it any other way.
IMG_0899.jpegIMG_0898.jpeg