Halloween Shootout Checkin!

txbullets

The OG JayZ
So who all is playin? Here is the current list.

CURRENT TEAM LIST

MEN'S B/C
Disturbed (Baytown)

MEN'S D
DGK (Houston)
Dream Street (Nederland)
Free Agents (Rosenburg)
H-Town/DPS (Houston)
Nitro (Richmond)
Team Mix (Zapata)
Triumph (Humble)

MEN'S E
Baaaaaad (Corpus Christi)
CABO (Seabrook)
Chop-A-Holics (San Antonio)
DC/Outlaws (Houston)
Goons (Goons)
Head First (League City)
Hi 5 (League City)
Hit and Run (League City)
Lone Star Crooks (Houston)
Mingos (Corpus Christi)
Monstarz (****inson)
Prodigy (Cleveland)
Team Chaos (Friendswood)
Texas Smoke (Junction)
Texas Trouble (Houston)
Texas Voodoo (Houston)
Viscious (Houston)
Worth It (Orange)
Yowza (Seguin)
Zapata Warriors (Bryan)

CO-ED
Balls Deep (Houston)

bigstick9

TPS Player Rep
wish i was... going out of town. good luck everyone

I wonder how many assassination attempts there are going to be now:rolleyes:

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
Just look at your Sig the night before and picture O Prime on the mound each time and you will be just fine :D

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Just look at your Sig the night before and picture O Prime on the mound each time and you will be just fine :D

Dont listen to this...if you make a living hitting middle in upper you will make that living on the bench. Now if you are good enough to hit away from the middle infielder which ever side he is shading you, you might have some luck. However most pitchers are a lot better fielders in upper...and you might as well hit the gaps if they are gonna give you a three man OF to go against.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Are they just gonna combine C and D??? And bullets when are yall gonna start playing D...the sooner the better, otherwise yall are gonna have a rough start to next season...

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure it will be combined again...I think so b,with the exception of nick and maybe backe

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly AK i think they want to start out in D but i know we are going to play up at least once a month or so. Yea homie straight cuts it.....

b-rad 13

Addicted to Softballfans
Country yall playing D or C next yr? that B-Rad guy is a decent lil hitter.

Dont know about the "lil" part..... Apparently I'm the leadoff hitter now witch is interesting! It's much more fun to hit it out and walk to first, then having to place hit and hustle around the bases......

Riddle13

Addicted to Softballfans
Country, who you playing with? I got permission from the old lady to play this weekend so I should be out there.