Help with a Z2000

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
So I just bought a Z2000 last week from the and store, I took bp twice under 100 swings and it has a horrible wobble and a rattle already. Anyone else have this problem?

Will it even pay to call customer service? The bat is literally less than a week old.

fatboy15

Addicted to Softballfans
They say wobble equals nasty :) what's qc# ??? 3-5 are what we call bad qc# lc will take care of you

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Don't call til it breaks get what swings u can

It's Asa so the number doesn't matter I thought?

Well it honestly feels like it has no pop like its dead and sounds like a shotgun when I hit a ball good. But it still doesn't go anywhere lol...and the wobble is terrible, feels like its gonna break in half every swing

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine feels the same way and I bought it a few months ago...sounds like it breaks in half every swing. I have the USSSA one and it's a totally different sound...I'm curious what folks have to say as well.

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Mine feels the same way and I bought it a few months ago...sounds like it breaks in half every swing. I have the USSSA one and it's a totally different sound...I'm curious what folks have to say as well.

It would be different if it was hitting great, but it feels like there's not much pop and sounds like its gonna explode

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be different if it was hitting great, but it feels like there's not much pop and sounds like its gonna explode

Yep, same as mine. I don't feel like the ball comes off it well at all, but it sounds like I'm firing a cannon every time...I'm kinda frustrated because its far from game ready. I don't know if it's broken or jacked up or what...

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Yep, same as mine. I don't feel like the ball comes off it well at all, but it sounds like I'm firing a cannon every time...I'm kinda frustrated because its far from game ready. I don't know if it's broken or jacked up or what...

I agree if it hit like it sounds I'd put it in my bag would be a game only bat but it hits like it needs a lot more swings to open up

Ballnitez

Well I just got an end loaded model from the Sff store and for it doesn't have the shattering glass sound but I have no problem with the pop or distance! I'm hitting bombs already and I have about 70 swings on it can't wait for it to break in! If I were u I'd call LS if u have a receipt for it ! Get a new one

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Well I just got an end loaded model from the Sff store and for it doesn't have the shattering glass sound but I have no problem with the pop or distance! I'm hitting bombs already and I have about 70 swings on it can't wait for it to break in! If I were u I'd call LS if u have a receipt for it ! Get a new one

Yea mines a 26oz el Asa. Well hopefully they hook me up with some answers on it. I'd hate to use my return when I just bought it a week ago lol

Ballnitez

I think the sooner u call them they shouldn't charge u ur return! But hen again I hope u won't! Get on it bro! Don't give up on Z's

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
I think the sooner u call them they shouldn't charge u ur return! But hen again I hope u won't! Get on it bro! Don't give up on Z's

I hope they don't either, and I don't wanna give up on z's I swung a teammates 27oz balanced z2000 half last season and loved it and now I'm kinda disappointed with this one.