Hot Dots

roaddrew

Addicted to Softballfans
AS A hot dots are horrible. Worth make great stuff but these balls should only be used for dog chew toys.

OhioHawk05

Banned User
What I have had the privilege of hitting for the last 3 years going on 4.....don't worry you will get over it and used to it....not that bad of a ball if you learn how to hit and spin and way better than classic m in 90 deg heat but I would prefer a 44/400 zn any day

What's up with the Super Gold Dot Extreme? These are the balls being offered in DE/MD this year. Someone said they were on par with ZN's

roaddrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Can we get back to shaming Worth for the terrible hot dots. I think they did it so that fewer bats would break and therefor fewer replacements. At the pace balls are regressing I expect to be hitting a nerf ball in 2014 and an actually feather pillow in 2015. I have an idea... lets go the other direction and make the balls hard and bat warranties 90 days. Hard balls will break shaved bats and with a shorter return window bat makers will end up replacing about the same number of bats.

ss_jmac

Addicted to Softballfans
Hot dots feel like crap but in my experiance they still fly especially with bats geared for .52 balls