L6, so what's up

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
So I grabbed one fellas. I've swung the SV98 and Sy98h. How do they compare? Would love to hear you guys opinions. At the price I found it at, I couldn't resist. Hitting the 52/300 here. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I got one coming my way too. I'm curious also about the comparison to the mentioned bats and also to the srv3 and srv4. I too got a sweet deal on mine.

2bs-into-1bs

Got mine yesterday. Definitely feels like the srv3. Went through a couple buckets of balls off the tee today and it felt great. I didn't think I would care for the gauze grip, but with a knob cuff on it, it felt pretty good. I'll be swinging it Tuesday night to see how it feels against live pitches. If it hits anything like the srv3, it will be a winner.

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep

Got mine yesterday. Definitely feels like the srv3. Went through a couple buckets of balls off the tee today and it felt great. I didn't think I would care for the gauze grip, but with a knob cuff on it, it felt pretty good. I'll be swinging it Tuesday night to see how it feels against live pitches. If it hits anything like the srv3, it will be a winner.

Agreed, especially if it hits the new ball well, I'll be completely impressed, if this is the case. I'll be swinging mine for the first time this Tuesday evening.

2bs-into-1bs

Any update on how this bat hit for you guys??

Felt great. It will be my new gamer. Nothing but line drives tonight with the exception of one crappy at bat where I swung at ball four and popped out to RC. I came to hit, not walk. Endload is nice. Balls were coming off very crisp. I had put around 60 hits on her over the weekend. I think that's all it needed.

B Ditty

Addicted to Softballfans
Felt great. It will be my new gamer. Nothing but line drives tonight with the exception of one crappy at bat where I swung at ball four and popped out to RC. I came to hit, not walk. Endload is nice. Balls were coming off very crisp. I had put around 60 hits on her over the weekend. I think that's all it needed.

Nice. I'm happy to hear that. I have one coming and I hope I like it. How does it hit compared to some of the other bats you have listed in your sig?

2bs-into-1bs

Nice. I'm happy to hear that. I have one coming and I hope I like it. How does it hit compared to some of the other bats you have listed in your sig?

I was swingin' the DBA for most of the year so far, but I like the L6 more, a lot more. I am planning on moving the DBA soon. I do love my srv4 and probably won't ever move it, but for now, the L6 will be my gamer. The S2 I have swings way too light. It's a 28, but feels more like a 25 or 26 to me. I liked the way it feels when you connect just right, however, I don't think I could get used to the big difference in how the weight feels. I'll be moving that one too. The L6 does feel like my old srv3 I had, but with more endload, which I love. I may try to pick up another since they can be had at such good prices now.

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
Hmm

No offense Pretty, but yes, L6 > L4. Was probably just too light for me, but the L6 is gonna be nice, very nice.

zazzal87

Addicted to Softballfans
my L6 has about 800 hits on it and just started to show signs of spiraling...very slight but you can see it pushing through the paint job...its my favorite asa bat i have swung this year..prob swung 5-10 new stamped asa's and this is #1 so far

vbxt

Star Player
I was sad that I sold my SCN3, but after a few swing with the L6, I forgot all about it. The barrel feels much more stiff on the L6, but the ball comes off just as hot as the well broken-in SCN3. I've only hit .44/375's so far.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
my L6 has about 800 hits on it and just started to show signs of spiraling...very slight but you can see it pushing through the paint job...its my favorite asa bat i have swung this year..prob swung 5-10 new stamped asa's and this is #1 so far

Why did I think that the L6 didn't spiral like the others?

cwall282

Star Player
Different handle and I believe IMX barrel. L4 and B3 have carbon handles and CNT barrel.

No ****? I should have been swinging L4's and B3's all year. FML. Leave it to an Easton rep to give you half the story. He told our team not to get them cause they were junk. I will admit I have broke a few L6's but they are a different composite.