For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a few Amazon Fire TV Sticks Loaded with the Kodi 15.1 program.
With this you can watch pretty much any movie/ TV show you can think of for free. No need for Netflix/hulu etc anymore.
Along with Free movies you can watch live sports, tv, ppv, adult, and listen to pretty much any song you want all for free with no subscription.
Comes loaded with all the best Add ons like:
Genesis
Phoenix
Sports Devil
Navi-X
1 Channel
IceFilms
Yify
and tons more

$65 PP text me 831-277-5168

Here is a good beginner youtube videos of how to work it
[ame]https://youtu.be/0wTbhjMpk4A[/ame]

Last edited:

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
And I forgot to mention...I recommend that you have a fast internet connection for this to avoid any buffering. charter works great

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
how does this work? you just plug it in and search for the stuff you wanna watch? sorry im not tech saavy lol but i am definitely interested!

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is a decent beginners youtube video to get an idea of what it is
[ame]https://youtu.be/0wTbhjMpk4A[/ame]

Country35

Banned User
even so so internet works fine, you just gotta give it a few minutes to load, well worth this. I cut my dtv bill down by 80/month after i got mine.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes you just need a free amazon account a Hdmi port and a good internet connection.

so to dumb it down for me so im on the same page, i plug it ni, connect to wifi, then i can search and look for whatever i want to watch? do the movies and shows update or do they stay the same? do i need to do any updates so the new movies show up or live tv shows? or does it do it all by itself? im really interested in buying this but im not tech saavy so i want to make sure I wont need to do anything too difficult after the fact to update or downloads or anything that i dont know how to do. if you want, pm me or text/call me bud. thanks.

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
how does this work? you just plug it in and search for the stuff you wanna watch? sorry im not tech saavy lol but i am definitely interested!

so to dumb it down for me so im on the same page, i plug it ni, connect to wifi, then i can search and look for whatever i want to watch? do the movies and shows update or do they stay the same? do i need to do any updates so the new movies show up or live tv shows? or does it do it all by itself? im really interested in buying this but im not tech saavy so i want to make sure I wont need to do anything too difficult after the fact to update or downloads or anything that i dont know how to do. if you want, pm me or text/call me bud. thanks.

Everything automatically updates by itself. No need to do anything. Just plug it in and play with it.

Yes you can get ufc, boxing, etc but I don't know if anyone on here has tried a big ppv fight but I hear the big fights will buffer because the traffic is so high.

RealDK

Audience of One
premium content available as well? hbo, starz, showtime, cinemax? need ray donovan, game of thrones, power, and banshee in my life

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
Heading to the Post Office in 30 Minutes to send these sticks out. If you want it sent today u better hurry :)

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
Does it ever lose it's capabilities?

There are tons of add-ons (basically apps in the program) that are all controlled by 3rd parties. They can go down from time to time. But there are so many choices you can almost always find what you are looking for. And all the add-ons are updated automatically