Looking for bat recommendations

ChicoImport

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm just getting back into softball and all my old bats are no longer legal. I'm looking for some recs on new ASA bats to try. I prefer flexy bats that have some give to them. My favorite old bats are the Jason Branch Legit (the purple one) and Miken Recoil Maxload (the orange one). Both of the were USSSA, but the team has switched to ASA, so I'm looking for an ASA bat with similar flex. My preference is for a 26oz bat with an endload followed by a balanced 27oz.
We had a sub comeout with a 27oz Ghost, the SP18GH, which I liked, but he's not consistently playing with us and not looking to sell (plus I prefer to get a NIW bat so I can break it in).
Appreciate the help!

basilray

I have a Miken DC41 NOW 26 oz for $120 shipped. Zero hits or issues. Receipt from December or January.
Great deal, I think.

I'm just getting back into softball and all my old bats are no longer legal. I'm looking for some recs on new ASA bats to try. I prefer flexy bats that have some give to them. My favorite old bats are the Jason Branch Legit (the purple one) and Miken Recoil Maxload (the orange one). Both of the were USSSA, but the team has switched to ASA, so I'm looking for an ASA bat with similar flex. My preference is for a 26oz bat with an endload followed by a balanced 27oz.
We had a sub comeout with a 27oz Ghost, the SP18GH, which I liked, but he's not consistently playing with us and not looking to sell (plus I prefer to get a NIW bat so I can break it in).
Appreciate the help!

Here's the typical ASA Rundown:

• Monsta - The Soup Du Juor for ASA - They really only make like 2 bats, and it's all about weighting and handles, largely the rest is the same and it's all highly regarded
  • Anarchy - Going to take a fair amount of work to break in their ASA stuff, and then it's going to be as hot as anything and highly durable - the best option if you play 44/375's
  • Miken/Worth - DC41 and Krecher are great options
  • DeMarini - They don't get the love they once did, but the Flipper is still an absolutely viable and outstanding option

ChicoImport

Addicted to Softballfans
Great deal, I think.

Here's the typical ASA Rundown:

• Monsta - The Soup Du Juor for ASA - They really only make like 2 bats, and it's all about weighting and handles, largely the rest is the same and it's all highly regarded
  • Anarchy - Going to take a fair amount of work to break in their ASA stuff, and then it's going to be as hot as anything and highly durable - the best option if you play 44/375's
  • Miken/Worth - DC41 and Krecher are great options
  • DeMarini - They don't get the love they once did, but the Flipper is still an absolutely viable and outstanding option
Thanks for the rundown! I've swung the Krecher and it doesn't have the flex I'm looking for. Good contact with the right bat and it feels like the bat is throwing the ball for me.

Any of these have that flex / trampoline feel when making contact?

basilray

Thanks for the rundown! I've swung the Krecher and it doesn't have the flex I'm looking for. Good contact with the right bat and it feels like the bat is throwing the ball for me.

Any of these have that flex / trampoline feel when making contact?

Are you talking the feel through the barrel, or more of a flex to the handle at contact?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Wouldn’t a monsta in 2500 handle or 1500 if they even make them anymore be equivalent? I’ve only hit with the 3500/3900 handles and they have very little flex