Looking For Modified Players - Sunday AM Staten Island, NY

mjf9395

Run a medium pitch team Sunday am in Staten Island. Never to soon to start looking for players. Looking for competitive players, all positions available. My existing roster is pretty flexible. Either finish the fall or just start in the spring. I have a sponsor so just need to cover the cost of your shirt, softballs and umpires fees. We play in A B divinity no major fast or sling.

mjf9395

Can you share some details about the league? How many weeks are left in the Fall league? Game times, etc.
Sorry We had about. 6 weeks of rain outs in the fall. It was Hard to even know when we would get games I’m with the weather. I am looking for players this spring of 24. We play Sunday morning double headers which typically start at 8 am. the league has enough fields so we get a lot of early starts. He does schedule a few games at 9 or 11 but very rare. It’s modified, not fast pitch, no sling. The division is fairly competitive overall. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.

blakcherry329

I hear ya. No problem. I play in the Bronx on Sundays anywhere from 9am to 1pm. Saturdays in Paterson in an over 40 league.

blakcherry329

Yeah, I don't play during the week anymore cuz I live in NJ and work in NY. Too much of a hassle and way too expensive. I used to live in Yonkers and I played in the over 40 league there during the week.