Good boxing match tonight
Keith one time Thurman vs. Danny Swift Garcia

UFC card looks decent too. Khabib is out

chacha15

rec chip
AggravatingLiquidBeardedcollie.gif

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
I will not watch. I have yet to watch an exciting Mayweather fight and this will be the most boring Mayweather fight of all-time.

3XC

Big Truss
I dunno. Seeing McGregor get absolutely humiliated will be its own kind of enjoyment. Knowing Mayweather will win on points and do nothing but dance around will keep me from actually paying for this **** show however.

3XC

Big Truss
McGregor is in over his head. He can't even outbox Diaz, who is not a boxer, he's gonna face one of the greatest technical defensive boxers of all time for a paycheck and he's gonna get toyed with. He'll throw some bombs that don't connect in round 1, by round 5 he'll be gassed, the last 6 rounds will be identical - 3 punch Mayweather combos that do no damage, clinching, and 10-9 rounds for Mayweather. Fight will not have a knockdown. If McGregor wins a round it will be 1 or 2. Once Mayweather gets going, its over.

Its horrifying, like watching a snake eat, but also predictable and boring, like frozen vegetables. This fight is watching a python take 2 hours to eat a piece of broccoli.

-Six-

Weiner
its a payday for connor. I guess that he will leave his chin open and hope to exchange heavy blows with Floyd. its really his only chance

tonyjohnson619

It will look like the last 5 Mayweather fights.... he will run away all night ang land a few pushy Lil combos to win the rounds.. if Conor wins I think he will have to connect hard early to throw off mayweather

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Mayweather might fold him up in the 10th depending on how gassed Conner is

I say 5th-6th round. McGregor will come in big looking for that one punch KO. I assume no weigh in, correct? McGregor will gas and essentially quit after eating jabs and combos.

3XC

Big Truss
Only way this fight is entertaining is if McGregor gets so frustrated he goes for a takedown or throws some kicks and all hell breaks loose.

That'll be what, 3 seconds of entertainment before all the entourage idiots run into the ring and start pushing each other around.

-Six-

Weiner
true story, he will know he is down big on points and throw a round house kick to floyds temple and walk out the ring arms in the air.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Only prayer Mcgregor has is to land a haymaker. The odds of that happening are very slim. Boring fight that too many people will want to watch.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
true story, he will know he is down big on points and throw a round house kick to floyds temple and walk out the ring arms in the air.

I doubt he will care that much. He will have 20 mill more in bank and can go back to MMA with the same standing and earning potential, win or lose. Mayweather is the only one with something to lose, but even that is limited being a non-sanctioned fight. It is essentially win-win for both guys as they laugh at the stupidity of the paying consumer.

Here is a preview of the fight. Mayweather will be Tanya Harding:

3XC

Big Truss
Hype is something that only gullible rubes buy into.

You want to see an awesome fight? Go to the local bingo hall/Elks club/wedding reception venue/wherever that hosts really grassroots boxing, guys just starting out. You will see Rocky IV style fights where both guys get knocked down multiple times. Fights are short so guys don't leave gas in the tank, its two dudes trying to make a name for themselves fighting for a 1500 dollar purse or cut of the gate receipts. Reckless abandon. Its much, much more entertaining. Plus the crowd is 95% villainous scumbags so that's fun too.

Morris

The Rookie
I say 5th-6th round. McGregor will come in big looking for that one punch KO. I assume no weigh in, correct? McGregor will gas and essentially quit after eating jabs and combos.
There is a weight. 154 I believe. Conor will retire after this without ever defending a title. Can't wait, I can't stand him.