My team won our over 40 modified league. 😎

blakcherry329

At 59, I was named the pitching MVP for the playoffs and I came in second for the regular season "Cy Young" award. J. Feliz won because he had more wins(I missed a few games because of work), but I beat him in every other category. I was robbed!!! lol. Just kidding. Just a humble brag post. Felt good to pitch relatively pain free after getting gel shots. Running is still painful, but my pitching has improved.
As you can see, this league goes all out. Official score keepers for hitting and pitching. Awards ceremony at the field after the finals. Kinda cool. 1698771678018.png

SammyJaxxx

Starting Player
At 59, I was named the pitching MVP for the playoffs and I came in second for the regular season "Cy Young" award. J. Feliz won because he had more wins(I missed a few games because of work), but I beat him in every other category. I was robbed!!! lol. Just kidding. Just a humble brag post. Felt good to pitch relatively pain free after getting gel shots. Running is still painful, but my pitching has improved.
As you can see, this league goes all out. Official score keepers for hitting and pitching. Awards ceremony at the field after the finals. Kinda cool. View attachment 73016
Congratulations