Nebraska Board Bros #5

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone seen or heard anything out of Shipley? One of the multiple people he bent over is dealing with cancer and all of the bills and Brent won't pay him.

NebraskaSoftbal

Star Player
Who's all going to nationals? Obviously T's 13 is in both A and B, Ryno's is going to C, and I know Leth's and Damage are going to D. Also heard Carmichaels are going to D as well as maybe I'd Hit That, and then MK are going to WSL and Sadistik to USSSA. Any others?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Anyone seen or heard anything out of Shipley? One of the multiple people he bent over is dealing with cancer and all of the bills and Brent won't pay him.

Still curious if anyone has heard from Brent Shipley....He owes a Combat guy some money for his uniform

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
BUMP.................Pouches on the field! Pouches on the field!!!

Side note: Real men chew longcut, pouches are for beginners

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
Just moved back to the area (CB). seeing if anyone here plays Wednesday double header leagues in CB. I'm looking for a team. If not I would be interested in tue or thur double headers at Seymour. Thanks

REYN #9

Dirtbags #63
Anyone local looking for a good ASA bat with hardly any swings?? LOL

I have last years Easton Bryson Baker, 26 oz, returnable with barcodes, probably 100-200 swings that I'd let go for $65. Good bat just too light for me.

Let me know
Reynolds