new combat roddy

tlatella10

O-H!!!
Thanks to Notgood27 this beauty will be here today....I think I am gonna go home for lunch to see if its there :D
DSC06009.jpg

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
That is a beauty.....I was thinkin about gettin a Vinci but then I saw the white one and had to have it

yeah... I was so impressed by your glove, I had to message the new owner.

What you get noodle/potsie? The other stock combat gloves they were selling?

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
if I decide to get a roddy on the off season from Matt, it will be all white, that looks awesome!

tlatella10

O-H!!!
I hope you like it, I use a solid white Roddy as my gamer and I love it. Thanks again for your order.

Thanks a bunch....as of lunch it hadn't arrived yet....now the time is just ticking so slow waiting til I get off work to run and get it before league tonight:D Not that I will be able to use it but just to have it with me:D

rjp217

Beer Me
Thanks a bunch....as of lunch it hadn't arrived yet....now the time is just ticking so slow waiting til I get off work to run and get it before league tonight:D Not that I will be able to use it but just to have it with me:D

Mine came today and I missed the delivery :(

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans

What's the weather like out west? We have league tomorrow and curious if this front is gonna be pushed through by then.

tlatella10

O-H!!!
What's the weather like out west? We have league tomorrow and curious if this front is gonna be pushed through by then.

say there is a 30% chance of rain here tonight and rain tomorrow...a bit chillier today as well. High of 58...dang I should be a weather person:D

mswiat

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice! (and I like the Vinci too!)

I need a new glove. Been putting it off way too long.