New Genesis 1 piece bat

jhitman

Does anyone know the release date on the new 1 piece Genesis softball bat? It's the one that has a teal and pink color scheme. I heard October or November, but yet to have an exact release date.

Committed

Thought it wasn’t until 2024? I heard they were releasing two one-piece bats. South Beach and a black APG.

jhitman

Dropped today at Noon.....$329.99 and can get it with a discount code for $263.99. I might wait as there is no softball here until Spring. Maybe some of these high end bat prices will drop over the Winter?

tonys1

I just got mine and it tests lower NIW than my other Genny’s. It’s at 275 NIW vs 295-300 for my NIW Catalyst and APG3. I heard the Tantrums starts at 250 and fails pretty quickly.

jhitman

I just got mine and it tests lower NIW than my other Genny’s. It’s at 275 NIW vs 295-300 for my NIW Catalyst and APG3. I heard the Tantrums starts at 250 and fails pretty quickly.
The 1 piece starts lower and the Motherload is just a tad higher, but they drop rather quickly. That's what I want for league play. The 2 Tantrums are basically 220 bats once you get about 100 swings on them.