New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

Big D

In the Batter's Box
it took 2 years to get to 3000 hopefully this time we fill this up a little quicker.

Big_Worm

Coach
I wish man, I have been trying to get picked up for the last couple weeks. The team I was going with bailed out. I like the new roster, a few of those guys look pretty familiar lol

Big D

In the Batter's Box
On another note.. Swing I just had a buddy come back from a trip to Hawaii and he went on and on about all the beautiful Hawaiian girls. It got me thinking with all the Hawaiian girls and year round softball moving away from there must of been one of the hardest things you ever did.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
On another note.. Swing I just had a buddy come back from a trip to Hawaii and he went on and on about all the beautiful Hawaiian girls. It got me thinking with all the Hawaiian girls and year round softball moving away from there must of been one of the hardest things you ever did.

Not even........Tourists see the Magnum PI version of Hawaii, while the residents see the Dog The Bountyhunter version of it. Of course the hot Asian women and the year round ball were a plus, but the negatives of drugs, crime and racism outweighed them.

MillWoodJones#7

Addicted to Softballfans
Not even........Tourists see the Magnum PI version of Hawaii, while the residents see the Dog The Bountyhunter version of it. Of course the hot Asian women and the year round ball were a plus, but the negatives of drugs, crime and racism outweighed them.

Agreed!!! Racisim was a ***** in Hawaii... Haole!!!

Big D

In the Batter's Box
What teams are Playing in the CDA Tournament??

Kevin emailed the bracket out today.

looks like the rock plays smack that pitch up at 6:15 on thursday at ramsey 2

the Bees play the crew at 7:15 at ramsey 1

the teams that I recognized are

The Rock
Snap Fitness
Killah Bees
Moon time
Bad Boys
Dave Smith

looks like about 20 teams in total

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Kevin emailed the bracket out today.

looks like the rock plays smack that pitch up at 6:15 on thursday at ramsey 2

the Bees play the crew at 7:15 at ramsey 1

the teams that I recognized are

The Rock
Snap Fitness
Killah Bees
Moon time
Bad Boys
Dave Smith

looks like about 20 teams in total

Wow, I didn't realize that the toruney started mid week. :eek:

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
Tournament Brackets been out: a week, new one released today. No Friday games for us now thank Goodness!