New to Senior Bats, looking for recommendation

SAaucoin_13

Hi guys, looking for a little advice. I've seen a bunch of recommendations and, as it should be, the main advice is find one that fits my swing. So, hoping for a little more focused suggestions based on my information.

Current gamer is a 26oz '21 Worth Kreacher ASA (13 1/2 in barrel w/ .5oz endload) as my current senior leagues only allow us to use ASA bats. Still hit for power to all fields but HR power is L/LC.

I may be joining a league that allows the senior bats and would like a few suggestions that should feel close to what I'm swinging now. Heard good things about the Suncoast bats but an ASA version that I swung a couple of times seemed to swing a little heavy. Not a deal breaker but just an observation. Would like to stay with 2 piece, 13in+ barrel and think the .5oz endload is where I'd like to stay.

Thanks in advance

SAaucoin_13

I've seen good reviews on the Easton Empire Foster but doesn't look like anyone has them in stock. Is the only difference between the Empire Foster and the Empire Salcedo a 1pc vs 2pc, and 13" vs 12 3/4" barrel? And are these on par with other top endloaded bats?