North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Good man Mike.

Here's where the conversation left off.

Last i heard Heartland is in it. Also you guys (GR), ground round, Sickies bar out of fargo, The other Box team, and RMI. However I could be wrong, those are just the teams I've heard about.

This is going to be a really fun tournament. I'm going to be the best groundball hitting EH in the whole tourney!

M

MJL 00

Man us ND fellas post too much LMAO :cool:

Im gonna rock 3rd base coaching like never before...

Im old though so better stretch first :eek:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nice! Looking forward to seeing ya! I'll be down there for the April tournament as well. Hopefully the early season weather cooperates!

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Looks like a good group of 6 at that tourney then! Looking forward to it.

Anyone have any idea on the Moorhead one May 2-3 who is all in? I gotta enter yet but we have it on our schedule since it has been cancelled the last 2 years.

MB:biggthumpup:

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
April 18th Tournament

Men's Hair House/The Box/MMB
Heartland
3X Gear/The Box/The Ball Yard
Sickies Garage
Ground Round
Other Grand Forks Team...

I contacted RMI about it and they are getting back to me shortly.

Sam

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nice! The best teams in the state will gather for an early season battle. Knock the rust off and have some fun!

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
If your team isn't in the May tourney, enter soon. There is limited spots with game guarantee being 6.

Sam

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
May 16 - 17 C/D Division

Both Box teams
Sickies Garage
Ground Round
First Class Mortgage
Gravel Road

Jeff from Fuel was going to get back to me about it. They are looking at coming as well, same with RMI.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gonna be some fantastic tournaments at the beginning of the season. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
These early bird tournaments are going to be good. Solid competition all over. Are they D and Open or combined?

bstark28

Starting Player
Which team is Sickies?

We've got 7 or 8 of the Randall's guys, a couple of whom played with Hooter's two year's ago, a couple guys from Dirt Dynamics, one from Fastenal, another from a folded C team in town, and a couple others we're still talking to.

M

MJL 00

Well Chad if you get enough guys to come down and don't need me get some good trade for me to play elsewhere, like couple cases of beer LMAO

Hell im lucky if im worth a semi used box of Trojans

:eek:

:la:

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
Love the beginning of the year.

Lots of my excuses like "new equipment", "hey, its the first tournament", and "im still not in softball shape" are going to run wild.

My Beer hand is in midseason form, however. Looking forward to the tourney. Good times.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Drove through that winter storm between Sioux Falls and Fargo last night. That sucked. I thought spring was here? :confused:

M

MJL 00

NO wind and sunny here, heard 66 for Saturday, you know what Ill be doing :bigok: