Not a bad Tourny! 1-6

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a call to play in a Tourny yesterday (from a team I play with on occassion) because the team only had 10 guys and needed at least one more. We played a round robin (4games) then they took the 4 highest seeded teams and it was 1 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 3, we wound up the one seed with a +53 differential. We wound up winning it all!! I personally had a very good tourny only making ONE out in the 6 games we played (1/6).

The best part is in the FINAL game the other team jumps out on us 9-0 and were talking a little trash. We wound up run ruling them in 5!!:p

Team won a few Combats, which go to the cost of the next few tournies. Had a blast playing just wound up a little sore.:eek:

Last edited:

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
brag post......

Not really, but a good tourny.

Is it seated or seeded?

What are you talking about!!
Where were you playing at?

Bradenton

Beat me to it

See other response then:D

I want said Combats. I have a Miken Psycho for trade......haha

You can't trade a bat you were given.

So did you only get one at bat? ;)

How'd ya guess:rolleyes::eek::p

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I got a call to play in a Tourny yesterday (from a team I play with on occassion) because the team only had 10 guys and needed at least one more. We played a round robin (4games) then they took the 4 highest seeded teams and it was 1 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 3, we wound up the one seed with a +53 differential. We wound up winning it all!! I personally had a very good tourny only making ONE out in the 6 games we played (1/6).

The best part is in the FINAL game the other team jumps out on us 9-0 and were talking a little trash. We wound up run ruling them in 5!!:p

Team won a few Combats, which go to the cost of the next few tournies. Had a blast playing just wound up a little sore.:eek:

clapping-gif.gif

Had to be done.