Price Check og BLACK AND GREEN EASTON

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
3 million dollars, cash.

hqdefault.jpg

Brasco

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF is the problem ? here . Havent been on here for a while and have a legit question and this is how people respond . Post to help a board brother or stay off my post.

noffsinger08

Addicted to Softballfans
Calm down bro... 99% of the time you will get all the typical responses if you don't post pics. Post pics and you will get a legitimate PC

Brasco

Addicted to Softballfans
noffsinger ,new to people going on a thread and not helping. cracking jokes is fine, but going on a thread just to talk **** . They're enough comedians in the world without these lames trying to be funny.

Any how thanks for the heads up . Bat is mint . does that need a pic? used to be enough. literally less than 15 swings ,no marks on this at all.

Brasco

Addicted to Softballfans
Bravesox don't know it by heart wanna scx ? They used to have pics of bats with prices and model # guess they took it off . it was helpful for guys like me .

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Model number should be SCX23. There was a reissue of this bat that was made a couple years after the original; what shape is the ISF stamp?

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it's an original...if your lucky u can get 80-100 bucks...I'll trade you a new stamp mayhem for it

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
Text me at 8644264276 and we will work something out...this was my favorite bat and mine busted...sorry these other guys are always pricks!

Bubaloo

Manager
WTF is the problem ? here . Havent been on here for a while and have a legit question and this is how people respond . Post to help a board brother or stay off my post.

People think they are cool and tough when they chirp people on internet message boards. It's the new bullying because they were beat up as kids

Brasco

Addicted to Softballfans
noffsinger that's the one thank you . Says 200-230 . I would assume that has gone down. Gonna ask 160 or trades .

noffsinger08

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, as dirty said... I haven't seen an updated price guide on any bat manufacturer. To some, it's not worth selling them at such low prices. GLWS

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
noffsinger that's the one thank you . Says 200-230 . I would assume that has gone down. Gonna ask 160 or trades .

Price guide hasn't been updated in a really long time, with no new stamp if you can get $100 take it an run.

Brasco

Addicted to Softballfans
little over a year its went down that much ? guess due to new stamp . Understandable .

BTW dirty 30 kick back with all as stated earlier ****. One guys post doesn't make it so now that's there is 2 people say it, little more believable. You clearly quoted my post where I said that has gone down just wasn't sure how much. Thanks though.

BraveSox

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, it just saves time if you find that before you post, the gurus can tell you what it's worth quicker then you can look it up
Bravesox don't know it by heart wanna scx ? They used to have pics of bats with prices and model # guess they took it off . it was helpful for guys like me .

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
And I am an og scx23 guru...only bat I truly love...so we going to work out something or not?

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
I would agree with the guys saying that it is only worth around $100 to sell. If I had one at this point it would be worth more to me to keep it for nostalgia purposes with the occasional BP session.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
OG+ guru?

hi.

and in mint condition, you could pull about 120 from it, but 100 is more accurate. the production/batch number on the bottom doesn't really mean anything. there were ones without them (older) and there were some older still that didn't have them, that were a rounder knob instead of the flat-bottom.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
noffsinger ,new to people going on a thread and not helping. cracking jokes is fine, but going on a thread just to talk **** . They're enough comedians in the world without these lames trying to be funny.

Any how thanks for the heads up . Bat is mint . does that need a pic? used to be enough. literally less than 15 swings ,no marks on this at all.

regarding KILLA CALI.....there's enough killers in the world without these wannabe hard asses trying to be hard.

but to stay on topic, yah they aint worth much these days. one of the best bats of all time after a couple thousand hits

OG+ guru?

hi.

and in mint condition, you could pull about 120 from it, but 100 is more accurate. the production/batch number on the bottom doesn't really mean anything. there were ones without them (older) and there were some older still that didn't have them, that were a rounder knob instead of the flat-bottom.

but its got the stitching in the cap bro

Last edited: