For Sale OGIO Grom Stand Bag and a Callaway 3 hybrid

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Up for sale today:

1. SOLD--2014 Ogio Grom Stand bag in the Zigpin colorway. I have had this bag about a year and it has seen the course about a dozen times. In great shape with no damage at all just some dust. The only issue is one of the legs is warped a little and had been since the day I got it. It is not bent but looks warped from a certain angle. I tried to capture it in the photo but not sure I could. Barely noticeable and doesn't affect the bag at all. I will ship this the most economical way possible but will insure for the sale price. I am looking for $100 OBO shipped.

Large, 14-way top with an integrated front handle and over-sized putter pit
ZBP™ (Zipperless Ball Pocket)
Weather-resistant fleece lined valuables pocket
Scorecard / Rangefinder / GPS Sleeve
TORQ™ strap
Low profile Ball Silo™
Cart strap channel
Load equalizing SHOXX™ X4 full suspension system
Advanced molded XX shoulder pads
Pen sleeve
Divot tool sleeve
Tee holder

2. SOLD Callway Diablo Edge 3 hybrid with S flex shaft. You can see the condition from the pics. My dad had this in the bag for a couple of years and recently upgraded. Comes with headcover and a newish NDMC. I am looking for $30 shipped for this. Once again I will ship most economical way.

Last edited:

nam2212

Dr. Nick
You will like it. It is a great bag but I just picked up one of the Nike cart bags they blew out on NDC

Stretch19

Grow up
pretty sure rock bottom had this one on a blow out deal a few weeks ago...i sent it to my girl and told her to scoop it for xmas...hope she didnt fumble

RustyShakleford

its got little pockets and sleeves all over the place for a scorecard, pencil, divot tool that are all within reach if you are walking. the no zipper ball pouch is great