Philly area Sunday league. Maybe jersey

DirtBag215

Anybody need some guys? I’m a lefty pitcher and both my brothers are infielders. I have some pop and they both are solid singles and doubles guys. Shoot me a text 2159006224

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody need some guys? I’m a lefty pitcher and both my brothers are infielders. I have some pop and they both are solid singles and doubles guys. Shoot me a text 2159006224
Your brothers are old enough to play? Damn!! I guess it's been longer than I tought...

DirtBag215

Your brothers are old enough to play? Damn!! I guess it's been longer than I tought...
lol ones 19. The other guy I mentioned isn’t my brother but a real close friend of our he’s 21. Other brother is 16. I think last time you played with us, the 19 year old might’ve been like 12 lol

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
lol ones 19. The other guy I mentioned isn’t my brother but a real close friend of our he’s 21. Other brother is 16. I think last time you played with us, the 19 year old might’ve been like 12 lol
I think the last time I played with you was ASA states in Drifton when we got rained on. Like 2016 maybe.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup I remember that. So yeah he was 11 then. But played my first league with him last year and first tourney this year. It’s nice playing ball with my brother
I used to play with both of my brothers. My younger brother came out to Kennet Sqaure for I guess regionals the last year you and I played together bc we only had 9. He's in KOP so I do t play with him anymore. My older brother got too fat and lives in North Jersey so I don't play with him anymore either.

DirtBag215

I used to play with both of my brothers. My younger brother came out to Kennet Sqaure for I guess regionals the last year you and I played together bc we only had 9. He's in KOP so I do t play with him anymore. My older brother got too fat and lives in North Jersey so I don't play with him anymore either.
You should see George getting all emotional and happy telling everybody at work that we’re playing together. It’s pretty pathetic but it does bring a little life and meaning when playing