QB help

JJK13

Addicted to Softballfans
Cam has been my normal starter but is on a bye. Big Ben is my backup. I don't like his matchup this week. There are a few options on the waiver wire that should do better?? Cassel, Dalton, Hasselback. I'm leaning towards dropping Ben and grabbing Cassel vs Miami.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Cam has been my normal starter but is on a bye. Big Ben is my backup. I don't like his matchup this week. There are a few options on the waiver wire that should do better?? Cassel, Dalton, Hasselback. I'm leaning towards dropping Ben and grabbing Cassel vs Miami.

Are you drunk? Big ben is a top 8 fantasy QB. You would be foolish to drop him.. if you are that worried about starting him you should trade him.

Thump1

Addicted to Softballfans
Ben will be fine this weekend, hottest qb in the league right now and he will be looking to make a point after the sh&tkicking they took the first time.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
yeah crazy talk to drop ben. but if you have an extra guy to drop Cassell will be a decent play at Miami. personally stick with ben, regardless of the D hes playing he will still get his numbers.