reebok dictator plus return

landsharklager

GDC MULTI-PLATINUM MEMBER
Call Reebok. Have a receipt ready. You will probably get a Melee or Vector in return.

Blume55 is the Reebok rep on the site. any questions ask him.

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking
Reebok is notorious(at least from the stories I have seen), for being very SLOW on returns and may tell you it came back "altered" and not honor your return at all.

Johnnylegg54

I love lamp
Reebok is notorious(at least from the stories I have seen), for being very SLOW on returns and may tell you it came back "altered" and not honor your return at all.

Hopefully that doesn't happen... i know for a fact this bat is not altered, cause i don't do that kind of stuff...... thanks for the help guys

will_reed

has been/never was
I don't know how much it has changed, but one of my teammates returned a green 'tator that had been rolled until the paint flaked off and got another within two weeks...

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking
I don't know how much it has changed, but one of my teammates returned a green 'tator that had been rolled until the paint flaked off and got another within two weeks...

This is odd as there was a thread in the Other Manufacturers forum a while back about a guy with a legit bat having it sent back telling him it was rolled and he was not getting anything back.

Blume55

Team Reebok

Stories are false bro. The bats that are returned have been altered or tried to pass off a fake rec. lol

Hopefully that doesn't happen... i know for a fact this bat is not altered, cause i don't do that kind of stuff...... thanks for the help guys

I have the 1-800 at work. I will PM you first thing in the morning. Send me a PM as a reminder