ret for ds?

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
just curious as to what the return is. trying to decide if i want to swing my ds in this cooler weather <60*

Last edited:

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
well the receipt is dated for in march and after fall is done, we wont play again til after the warranty would be up so i was wondering if you guys think if i should swing it in the sub 60 sometimes sub 50 deg. weather, i mean i have a return on it, do they even give ds's back as returns? but if i put it away til next year and it breaks i couldnt return it just like if i had a replacement bat, so idk.....i need help :( :eek: :confused:

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
There are no more DS's except for what certain stores still have so you will not get another DS in return. Personally I would save it for warmer weather but that is because I love my DS's...I am swinging my Derby Boys when it gets cold...it is a bit stiffer and mine still need to be broken in a little.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
yea i think thats what i may be leaning to, just seems like i just got it and didnt reallly have much of a chance to use it alot lol

but then again, come next year its either use a brand new bat or a used bat

jed.only

Don't judge me.
im in the same boat, my warranty is up in february, but i have pretty much all of the bats currently in COMbats's lineup, so im thinking ill save it for next spring.

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
Pick up a derby boys or supremacy reload! They are both sweet...my Gsr only has about 50-75 hits and is hitting piss rockets...just hit a liner for a hr Friday night opo!

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
no $$$$$ sucks moving out, idk about the whole supremacy reliability tho either....but hell, id love to get a gsr just based on looks alone lol

jed.only

Don't judge me.
i dont, just a ds and og virus :eek::(

what i meant by that post was, the DS holds a special place in my batpack. the GSR and Wood are pretty good bats, and the Derby is pretty good as well, but in my eyes there is no bat better than the DS. id rather save it for spring tournament ball than blow it up in fall league and get something in return i dont like as much and that i already have. its lights out right now.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
what i meant by that post was, the DS holds a special place in my batpack. the GSR and Wood are pretty good bats, and the Derby is pretty good as well, but in my eyes there is no bat better than the DS. id rather save it for spring tournament ball than blow it up in fall league and get something in return i dont like as much and that i already have. its lights out right now.

yea i know, im just saying i dont have the extensive collection like many others