Return of the Evil Microcell

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Bobby,
Let us know ASAP if you can... I did purchase 2 dozen of the Evil BP Rocket. Not if this is common but I have a couple of them where the skin is tearing or splitting from the threads to the center of the ball. I've hitting them both off the Tee and with regular BP... So, far I have 3 balls like that.

dunno

My current batch of BP rockets does not have the distance of those purchased a few years ago. The formula seems to have changed sadly.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Sorry, people need to try the new version produced by Evil Sports at Evilsports.com. redesigned for 2024 and everything you expected from them. Pm me for more details

dunno

we all chipped in and bought 3 dozen 3 months ago expecting consistency and performance but received an inferior product and an oh well, should buy our newest and greatest plus sarcasm....lol gtfoohb

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Where did you get them from, I know people that have returned them to BSN. Im not telling you what to do but its an option. Not much sarcasm in PM me for details.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Call me about this, 4135319734
Thank you to Bobby Bugs for the replacements SB's 1 dozen. Knowing him for years... IMHO, There is no one like him in our Softball Community with a good and honest customer service of his product. All I ask of you get off your lazy azz out there 😂🤣☺️😇and start making high end, quality Senior Softball bats... Thank you always👍💪👍

Last edited: