For Sale Sealed ps4 and two boxed nes games

Mpat15

Manager
PS4 GONE

Also have these two nes games. $40 tyd on both. No trades on either.....with the excpetion if you have an xbox 1 with ryse. Only thing I would consider.

LlfLbFQ.jpg

Last edited:

Mpat15

Manager
No problem. My plan is just to return it. But considering, according to ps4 in stock tracker, the only place online you can grab this not named ebay is Gamestop.com..... In a bundle for $510+ taxes+shipping.

Not being a jerk, but I do my research a little at least. And again...I would be breaking even after paypal fees and shipping. So its not like Im trying to make money here. If I cant move it, I will return it for my money back ($449.86), and call it a day. Just thought someone here may be searching for one.

Last edited:

sh29

No problem. My plan is just to return it. But considering, according to ps4 in stock tracker, the only place online you can grab this not named ebay is Gamestop.com..... In a bundle for $510+ taxes+shipping.

Not being a jerk, but I do my research a little at least. And again...I would be breaking even after paypal fees and shipping. So its not like Im trying to make money here. If I cant move it, I will return it for my money back ($449.86), and call it a day. Just thought someone here may be searching for one.

I'm not being a jerk either, just stating fact as I see it online.......

www.buy.com

www.rakuten.com

Mpat15

Manager
I'm not being a jerk either, just stating fact as I see it online.......

www.buy.com

www.rakuten.com

$450 plus taxes and shipping....and 5-8 business days on that shipping. Hmm....pretty much same deal here. Except I send 2 day.

Starting to seem like a straight troll.

Like I said, I have no problem returning, was trying to do someone a favor. No one needs it....oh well I have return slip. No harm no foul. :thumb:

Last edited:

sh29

$450 plus taxes and shipping....and 5-8 business days on that shipping. Hmm....pretty much same deal here. Except I send 2 day.

Starting to seem more of a troll or someone trying to get a $300 ps4.

Like I said, I have no problem returning, was trying to do someone a favor. No one needs it....oh well I have return slip. No harm no foul. :thumb:

Neither a troll or someone even remotely interested in buying a PS4, so try again!!

Also, you do know what the words FREE SHIPPING mean (don't you)? Not to mention, the site only charges tax to 9 states - so the PS4 would be $449.99 to anyone on here that is in the other 41 states!!

For someone who does their research, it seems like you don't find the facts.

Mpat15

Manager
You seem mad friend. I wish I had the time of day to just troll threads on a softball site for something Im not 'even remotely interested in'. (Your words not mine)

I heard sears is hiring in the tool department.....ya know.....since ya have so much time on your hands.....

Anyhow, for anyone interested I have a return pickup from ups tommorrow so as of about 10 am tommorrow it will be gone one way or another. Thanks for the people who have pm'd me with trade offers, just prefer the money over trades this time of year.