Single wall bat suggestion

s21valencia21

So I can only use one of these following bats in a single wall league I’m in and I’m looking to get one with longest and best sweet spot any suggestions which one I’m a line drive hitter with some occasional power
Anderson Flex
Demerini ultimate weapon
Easton rival
Easton rebel
Minaken freak

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
None of the bats mentioned are very overwhelming, but I'd say if you can find any in a older model uw would be my first choice then flex n maniac.
I will add, there are other decent/great options in older models like worth supercell, lvs powerdome etc.

Last edited:

s21valencia21

None of the bats mentioned are very overwhelming, but I'd say if you can find any in a older model uw would be my first choice then flex n maniac.
I will add, there are other decent/great options in older models like worth supercell, lvs powerdome etc.
What year uw model should I look for

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
The older the better. I have I believe a 2015 model that I like alot, I also had an early - mid 1990's model that I liked better but it was a bit heavier than I liked so i sold it.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I have last years model in a 27 if interested, my league switched to composites, so I have no use, we could use the demarini steels, but the uw was a good base hit change of pace bat

blakcherry329

The bat in my Signature is my favorite single wall of all time, Worth Carl Rose silver from around 1990. Having said that, you can't really go wrong with the LS Power Domes or others from that era. I also have fond memories of the Easton Black Magic 38oz. and the SX9 35oz I used to hit bombs with the white Dudleys. :cool:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I will add, also from the 90's era or there abouts. Anderson nanotek, pyrotek and the wraptech or techwrap, i forget which one is singlewall. Flextech i believe is what I was thinking.

Last edited:

P_Luck

The bat in my Signature is my favorite single wall of all time, Worth Carl Rose silver from around 1990. Having said that, you can't really go wrong with the LS Power Domes or others from that era. I also have fond memories of the Easton Black Magic 38oz. and the SX9 35oz I used to hit bombs with the white Dudleys. :cool:
Second the Worth Carl Rose silver - I followed this advise on the forum and found one online still in good shape which was tough to find, but absolutely the best single wall I've used. If you look up old Worth Supercell models just make sure you're finding a legal one - there are a few models that are not considered single wall like the VT and EST models; make sure to check your league rules because they can vary depending.

I only play in strict single wall leagues at the moment; other teammates like the Easton Ronin which is easy to pick up anywhere.

Last edited: