Slowpitch Easton Alpha USA/ASA

UncleMosk

See that the composition is from the Tantrum line. Anyone get to test and can offer some feedback. Hope it's a success for Easton as the Double Barrel tech had run out it's welcome to many.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I saw a youtube vid discussing the USSSA Alpha, and it had the same compression problems as the Tantrum. Right on the 240 line after about 100 swings.

IDK how the ASA version will fare, since it's different technology.

Zipperking

WTP all day
I've sent some messages to my local reps asking if it's going to be any different and I have yet to hear back any specifics. I'm hoping it's going to be something new.

UncleMosk

I tried gents. Not good with this format but wanted to get some swings in as it came in last night.

Part 1 Poor Intro

Part 2 Rest of cuts due to wind knocking over during part 1

As I mentioned thought this would be a KP repaint or Krecher but definitely not. Stiff barrel but nice crack when hit on the screws. Wind was blowing in and to the right. After hit a few for line drives and it scorched the ball. Going to put this against the War Ready but after another 30 cuts or more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_224704_Maps Ruler.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_224704_Maps Ruler.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 4

UncleMosk

I tried gents. Not good with this format but wanted to get some swings in as it came in last night.

Part 1 Poor Intro

Part 2 Rest of cuts due to wind knocking over during part 1

As I mentioned thought this would be a KP repaint or Krecher but definitely not. Stiff barrel but nice crack when hit on the screws. Wind was blowing in and to the right. After hit a few for line drives and it scorched the ball. Going to put this against the War Ready but after another 30 cuts or more.
Took another 6 cuts and on 2nd swing hit this. Easton may have their winner in the USA space finally!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_215732_Maps Ruler.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_215732_Maps Ruler.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 10