So what mizuno will robo be swinging?

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Black USSSA Mamba more than likely.. they are going to want him to push the newest line so I highly doubt he would be swinging a blackout.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm hoping for a 2 piece bat with a low price tag like their bats have now!

karwinitarkim

Mamba, no doubt, or a blackout?
like their bats have now!
o.png

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Was under the impression Robo always preferred 1pc bats to 2pc. Imagine he'll make any bat look good though.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
Been seeing them fail compression after 300 swings...

And you hit it just a bit harder than most...lol

Mine has 400+ hits and hasn't failed yet.......hitting some launches and gold dots and wickeds to.
Mostly hot dots though

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
So if there were some Mizuno bat testing happening in the near future, what would be some things you all would like to see? Obviously the Mamba is hotter out of the wrapper than the Blackouts and is holding up well. Two piece options? End loaded options? Give me some ideas so I can have some different input rather than just mine.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
So if there were some Mizuno bat testing happening in the near future, what would be some things you all would like to see? Obviously the Mamba is hotter out of the wrapper than the Blackouts and is holding up well. Two piece options? End loaded options? Give me some ideas so I can have some different input rather than just mine.

I have always preferred a 12 in barrel. When I have tried the blackouts in the past the turn off was the mid load feel and the location of the sweet spot.

Glad you are back on the field.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
An actual endload would be nice. Blackout durability--if Mambas are failing compression fast that needs addressed.

Oh and an all stamp reissue Crush. :bigok:

Adamal24

Never Settle™
so if there were some mizuno bat testing happening in the near future, what would be some things you all would like to see? Obviously the mamba is hotter out of the wrapper than the blackouts and is holding up well. Two piece options? End loaded options? Give me some ideas so i can have some different input rather than just mine.

asa only bat!

nickham10

John Deere
Re-issue the Red and White Frenzy2 Xtreme or the original Frenzy Elite Xtreme. And a 2 piece option would be cool to see.

lawdizzle

The Veteran
Definitely an ASA only stick, 2 piece option, and 12" barrel. Mizuno makes a great bat - but still need to listen to what your customer wants. Out of the 3 "wishes" I've listed, an ASA only stick (that competes with other brands performance wise) is at the top.

For me, I would want to see the durability of the Craze and Blackout with a true end load that gets better and better as it breaks in. Not necessarily hot out of the wrapper, but something that won't be a log from the get go.