The Lions are a fraud.....

they are a ****ing fraud, they are horrible and are waiting to get exposed. THey have beaten Tampa, KC, Minnesota, Dallas and Chicago some real winners there. Minnesota crapped the bed and Dallas had them beat aswell till romo ****ed that up but thats another story. Wait till they play a good team they will get blasted so hard its not even gonna be funny. They will lose 7 games if not more and miss the playoffs... callin it now.

come at me bro

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
lol, this is there remaining schedule.

6 Oct 16 SF @ DET
7 Oct 23 ATL @ DET
8 Oct 30 DET @ DEN
9 Bye
10 Nov 13 DET @ CHI
11 Nov 20 CAR @ DET
12 Nov 24 GB @ DET
13 Dec 04 DET @ NO
14 Dec 11 MIN @ DET
15 Dec 18 DET @ OAK
16 Dec 24 SD @ DET
17 Jan 01 DET @ GB

What is so "fraudulent" about them?

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Whats his next comment? Their D line is a bunch of scrubs? Calvin Johnson isn't good?

6 Oct 16 SF @ DET L
7 Oct 23 ATL @ DET L
8 Oct 30 DET @ DEN
9 Bye
10 Nov 13 DET @ CHI L
11 Nov 20 CAR @ DET
12 Nov 24 GB @ DET L
13 Dec 04 DET @ NO L
14 Dec 11 MIN @ DET
15 Dec 18 DET @ OAK L
16 Dec 24 SD @ DET L
17 Jan 01 DET @ GB L

I see an 8-8 year

I have nothing against the Lions I used to enjoy watching them play when Luther Elliss played for them. Ive met him several times and he played football and basketball against my cousin.

All Im sayin is they are waiting to get exposed.

Madsunz

I kind of agree. Their defense is better. Stafford and Megatron make a good pair. Beyond that, they need work still. They will be better next year for sure when the RB is back from IR. Their secondary isn't great, little running game. I have a hard time seeing 10 wins, but think it is possible. I do think they will be a playoff team this year however because the NFC is garbage.

They are the worst rushing team in the NFL... they are one demintional and yes best had a good game tonight but that was a career night for him

jobooks32

Addicted to Softballfans
cowboys suck

detroit is hands down better than your cowgirls just face it. if they played 4 quarters against your girls it would have been a blow out but they took 3 quaters off to make it a game. the cowgirls have the worst QB in the league and all your comments are just stupid. detroit is a good team and still building and they are showing what they are headed towards unlike you ****** cowboys who think they should be handed everything to them THEY SUCK and the lions are for real

El Tiburon

Banned User
Lions are a better version of the giants..... They should make the playoffs as long as Stafford stays healthy, their front 4 is sick and megatron is a beast, lacking in the secondary but they are fast and aggressive... Should be interesting

detroit is hands down better than your cowgirls just face it. if they played 4 quarters against your girls it would have been a blow out but they took 3 quaters off to make it a game. the cowgirls have the worst QB in the league and all your comments are just stupid. detroit is a good team and still building and they are showing what they are headed towards unlike you ****** cowboys who think they should be handed everything to them THEY SUCK and the lions are for real

Cowgirls? Really? Oh man that one hurt.....
detroit-lions-fan.jpg

Way to jump on the bandwagon... you'll be jumping off soon then you can crawl back under your rock where you came from

jobooks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Cowgirls? Really? Oh man that one hurt.....
detroit-lions-fan.jpg

Way to jump on the bandwagon... you'll be jumping off soon then you can crawl back under your rock where you came from

lol do you evan watch football you idiot? yes im from michigan and have been a fan all my life so no bandwagon here. i will tell you i was a fan at 0-16 and im a fan now they are 5-0. keep on you cowgirl bandwagon that is going places which unfortunatly is down. i see you on here sucking off romo and than bailing on the guy, you sir are mr bandwagon. you have had some of the dumbest football statements ever. since your so smart i will bet you $20 the lions end up with a better record than you cowgirls so now you can put up or shut up

chacha15

rec chip
what about the Lions and Green Bay? The turkey bowl..

That Detroit defense was no fluke, ask Cutler. Looked like Rocky Balboa training with that chicken.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
If Calvin gets hurt, they're ****ed. They pretty much don't have another reciever. imo. They need a O-line.. Best is good, But damn give that dude somebody to run behind. I have been amazed at how good their LB's have played so far, and the D-line is the best pass defense they have. Its hard to make a good read when you only have 1-2 seconds to throw. That being said its not hard to pass against the Lions secondary... and its something they don't have with the D line they have.

3XC

Big Truss
6 Oct 16 SF @ DET L
7 Oct 23 ATL @ DET L
8 Oct 30 DET @ DEN
9 Bye
10 Nov 13 DET @ CHI L
11 Nov 20 CAR @ DET
12 Nov 24 GB @ DET L
13 Dec 04 DET @ NO L
14 Dec 11 MIN @ DET
15 Dec 18 DET @ OAK L
16 Dec 24 SD @ DET L
17 Jan 01 DET @ GB L

I see an 8-8 year

Damn, I can see it too. Schedule gets harder. Lets assume they win at home, beating ATL, MIN again, CAR, theres 8 wins. They have a lot of home games and any NFL team has a fighting chance against anyone at home. Remember the 1-15 Dolphins beating NE in Miami? Home cookin is where its at.

I think 10 wins and a WC berth myself. That means they can go 5-6, meaning they can lose ALL their road games and one home game and still get to 10.

3XC

Big Truss
If Calvin gets hurt, they're ****ed. They pretty much don't have another reciever. imo. They need a O-line.. Best is good, But damn give that dude somebody to run behind. I have been amazed at how good their LB's have played so far, and the D-line is the best pass defense they have. Its hard to make a good read when you only have 1-2 seconds to throw. That being said its not hard to pass against the Lions secondary... and its something they don't have with the D line they have.

Best is a McCluster/Bush/Sproles kinda guy. If he was asked to take it between the tackles 30 times in 15 degree weather I think he'd die.

Stafford or Johnson can get hurt and you can take this team and stick it back in the toilet. They are fun to watch now though.

lol do you evan watch football you idiot? yes im from michigan and have been a fan all my life so no bandwagon here. i will tell you i was a fan at 0-16 and im a fan now they are 5-0. keep on you cowgirl bandwagon that is going places which unfortunatly is down. i see you on here sucking off romo and than bailing on the guy, you sir are mr bandwagon. you have had some of the dumbest football statements ever. since your so smart i will bet you $20 the lions end up with a better record than you cowgirls so now you can put up or shut up
lol the romo bandwagon :confused: I supported that loser his whole career only to get burned, but Ill never quit being a dallas fan that'll never change. As far as the bet Ive got $2 in my paypal and thats it... id rather do a sig bet cupcake.
Damn, I can see it too. Schedule gets harder. Lets assume they win at home, beating ATL, MIN again, CAR, theres 8 wins. They have a lot of home games and any NFL team has a fighting chance against anyone at home. Remember the 1-15 Dolphins beating NE in Miami? Home cookin is where its at.

I think 10 wins and a WC berth myself. That means they can go 5-6, meaning they can lose ALL their road games and one home game and still get to 10.

member the denver team that went 6-0 then whent 2-8 :confused: thats the lions... Im calling it :D they play some tough teams away and at home.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
all they do is run it between the tackles nad best is a ton bigger than mccluster or sproles.....he's undersized but he's not tiny.

what i dont get is why the **** they continually run the same plays for him?? they pitched the ball to faulk in St. Louis...why would your run an undersized sprinter inside the tackles time and time again?? run something off ****ing tackle.....jesus.... and why wouldn't you get him involved more in the passing game???

Calvin has turned into Moss...and not becuase he's that dangerous but because defenses are so scared of him, they change their complete coverage just for him which opens up evderything else. I do like the Young kid.....he looks uncoverable when he's running the short routes.....pettigrew is very talented but i'm not sold yet.

Martz is finally here....he's been waiting for this and has a game plan specifically for such....again, w/ as much as Faulk was teh game plan in St. Louis, i';m amazed they dont attemtp to use Best the same way but i bet it's coming. The team is so young too....they get to address the oline and the DB's in teh offseason, get their power back, back and then they basically ahve no weaknesses

the still wont beat aaron rodgers....but it'll be fun to watch