TPS Voltage question??

Brownie1

Addicted to Softballfans
Are these good bats? I had heard from guys at a tourney that the bat was banned in some places and the team we played had one. It was one of the hottest bats I've seen. Could be tinkered with a bit but still. Anyone know anything about them? It's the red,light brown, and yellow one.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
THE 73v is a great bat. The other voltage which looks identical but the number is 77v?? I believe is terrrible. Very important to know the difference when buying one.

Kevenvy

Senior Bra Fitter
I'm interested in the same information. Also what's the best ASA bat, and is hitting middle considered bat sportsmanship?

Brownie1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks ichiromoco.. I found one and he said $60 so I knew there must be a catch because the Voltage I saw once was one of the hottest bats at the tournament.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks ichiromoco.. I found one and he said $60 so I knew there must be a catch because the Voltage I saw once was one of the hottest bats at the tournament.

and thanks to whitephins. Yes the 78v is the turd which was probably the one you were being sold at $60.

However if it is a 73v jump on it.

mrl112

Smarter than you're
The inside edge of the O in Voltage is yellow on the good one, and black on the junk.