Westtexas garage sale

westtexas

"Godfather"
Guys in the next few days I will be posting a big garage sale to help finance my trip to Seattle.....My court fight has cost me my Seattle money so I will be selling some stuff...I know there will be a (new) NR 28 balanced woodie, A mint 27oz Ultra2 with senior stanps, couple of my roddys, hoodies, etc....

japple

Addicted to Softballfans
It sucks that you have to sell your gear because of some Stupid crap like that. But I might be interested in the woodie or other combats you might be selling. Been wanting to try some out.

westtexas

"Godfather"
And no I am not accepting money from anyone. I appreicate the thought but Im fine. If anyone does paypal money i will return it.

I allowed myself to get in this mess and I will be fine believe me all I would have to do is open the door to the glove collection and sell off some A2000s.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
lmk on the A2000's and roddys. If you have anything pink, also let me know!

anthonyw3828

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys in the next few days I will be posting a big garage sale to help finance my trip to Seattle.....My court fight has cost me my Seattle money so I will be selling some stuff...I know there will be a (new) NR 28 balanced woodie, A mint 27oz Ultra2 with senior stanps, couple of my roddys, hoodies, etc....

Could always use the hoodies here dude.

BrianWitty

Addicted to Softballfans
Westtexas, hope everything works out for you bro- you're as strait up as I've seen on this board.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
And no I am not accepting money from anyone. I appreicate the thought but Im fine. If anyone does paypal money i will return it.

I allowed myself to get in this mess and I will be fine believe me all I would have to do is open the door to the glove collection and sell off some A2000s.

thats to bad, i am sure you can get some help with the lawyer fees, i know would be willing to add the cash to fund if ya did, and i am pretty sure there would be more..

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
If one of the gloves has a velcro back it might be tlatella10s b-day present here soon

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Sucks to hear, Mark. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for the hoodies if they are size XL. Always need a good hoodie here in PA.