When did the guys who bought the Melee 2 get there bats in!!

lefty# 9

Staying in the Game
those who are getting them most are spoken for. Jerry D off Texas players has shipment that just hit and most are gone or spoken. for beware they swing light if you have been swinging a Dudley

razorray

Addicted to Softballfans
The Adidas Melee 2 bats are to be available around the first week of April. Yes there are some demo bats out, but this would be the first shipment that Adidas will be shipping out to the Representatives.
Ray Wimbrough
[email protected]

What's It 2 Ya?

Addicted to Softballfans
Question....

The bats are supposedly not being shipped at this time because of Customs. I was told that those bats are the 1st batch bats...

So how did you guys manage to get them weeks ago?

Last edited:

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
My source said they arrived at Adidas today and were going through the inventory process for shipping to end users

War Chief

Addicted to Softballfans
My supplier told me they have not made it through customs yet. It is all bull****. Here we go again people preordering bats and tons of money prepaid and no bats. You people are suckers. Someday you might learn. Not today though...

War Chief

Playr4

Coach
My supplier told me they have not made it through customs yet. It is all bull****. Here we go again people preordering bats and tons of money prepaid and no bats. You people are suckers. Someday you might learn. Not today though...

War Chief

He is correct. Just got an email stating something similar. It is worth the wait. Bat is performing really well in Utah this weekend. I will have 12. Will sell them when i get them in hand. Not asking for anything up front.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor

War Chief

Slow yer roll Chief, this is far from a Gates scenario

razorray

Addicted to Softballfans
We will know more of when the bats are coming in hopefully within the next couple of days. Suncoast will be sending them to the Reps at this time. They will be trying to get them out as soon as they get receive them. I know have at least 60 of the bats being shipped to me. I will update when I hear the bats are shipped.
Ray Wimbrough
Adidas Pro Advisory Athlete for Senior Softball
Suncoast Team Adidas
[email protected]

aj25

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the new Melee 2 end load swing heavy and should I drop down an oz.

Actually swings a touch lighter than the OG Melee. I normally swing a 27 EL,but I am going up to a 28. This bat comes thru the zone so smooth and easy. Good luck this season.