Where are all my STX peeps at?

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Never had anyone say anything to us about drinking.

Thanks again for the head bashing you and your boys gave us Jeremy.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
I am going to Destin for a week...Golf, Beer, Sand, Deep sea fishing, and no email or work phone...thank you god...

Two things I enjoy and im ready for. Football season both college and pro, then the fact that cooler weather is coming to play softball in. Im donewith this Texas heat!

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody need one for Panama City??? WOuldn't mind flying down for the weekend, some beach and softball..

nickkk-1

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah man going to panama city sept 17-20 for wsl. We are going to talk details this saturday with the whole team.

pinchechopper

TI Sports
the 17th-20th as well and I'm sure we are playing D, not sure, who knows, don't care. I'm there to party but will stay away from ya'll and that 110 degree fireball lol

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like to go if anyone needs a guy, its a short cheap flight and i've never played down there.

We were 1-0 playing our 2nd. Down 11-6 (I think) when a storm came in. They postpone the game until late sunday. Our team decided to call it a day and head back home. Talk to someone who was working the tournament and said at 9:30 Sunday night that mens was playing the ship and was going to go into the if game. Im glad we left because there is no way that tournament should of lasted that late. The guy running it seemed a little lost on how to run a tournament.

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
So sore from the tournament yesterday. Haven't played that many games in one day in a while.

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
Haven't played 7 games in one day in a while. Plus threw my body around quite a bit. Took second though.

Tgcross23

Manager
Looking to play in in or around the Houston area. Pm is key can play anywhere in the outfield. Mostly hit for average.