Which Worth bats to get?

Untouchable120

Addicted to Softballfans
Any opinions on which bat to get? I use a 26 oz and do placement hits more than power hits. Any help would be great! (also looking at the bat reviews page):

• 2013 Worth 454 Legit Balanced ASA
  • 2013 Worth 454 Mutant Balanced ASA
  • 2013 Worth Mayhem BJ Faulk Balanced Player Series ASA

(also posting on the Worth Board)

JALA15

Tailgaters SBC
Any opinions on which bat to get? I use a 26 oz and do placement hits more than power hits. Any help would be great! (also looking at the bat reviews page):

• 2013 Worth 454 Legit Balanced ASA
  • 2013 Worth 454 Mutant Balanced ASA
  • 2013 Worth Mayhem BJ Faulk Balanced Player Series ASA

(also posting on the Worth Board)

None. Get an Easton.

M

MJL 00

Had the 2012 BJ ASA and wasnt much of a fan IMO, i second the Mutant

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried the 26oz Legit, only took about 100 hits to open up and at 250 hits we were getting good distance. Definitely surprised us considering info I found stating it was a log that took forever to open up. By the way, we were using .44/375 Dudley Thunder SY's in BP during the break in process. Heard and seen good things about the ASA Fulk. Sorry, but I don't know anythig about the ASA 454 Mutant.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Have not liked any of them. Easton, LS, and Combat all make better ASA bats.

Bayne

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey buddy, I liked the fulk so much I bought 2 of them. It takes a little while to break in but once it does it's pretty sweet. It is an excellent basehit bat. If you're friends with spc on Facebook, they posted pics of the new worth lineup they will be releasing soon. Text me if you want to bs....

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Have not liked any of them. Easton, LS, and Combat all make better ASA bats.

I would agree with this except I would remove Combat and add Demarini. I've never hit a Worth ASA that made me want to put down my Eastons.

quick23

2013 Easton for ASA
Z2000 Utrip for 52/300 ball
Blackout for Utrip & NSA (any ball harder than 52/300)

Untouchable120

Addicted to Softballfans
I was looking at the Easton SCN3 and swung it this year and loved it but everyone was asking for the moon for it but since it is the fall I will start looking around.

I use the Titan for USSSA & NSA and love it so was looking to go with a Worth for ASA but I have had Eastons before and like those too.

So from the sound of things it looks like its between the SCN3 (if I can find one for a decent price) and the Mutant.

Thoughts? Any other Eastons to look at?

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Yes, if you can find one at a decent price, grab it. They are fairly reasonable on the board right now. I've heard good things about the srv4 but have never swung one, I don't play ASA often enough to buy a bat, I use my brother's scn3 when I do...can't go wrong!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
DO NOT get the ASA 454 Mutant!
Telescoped in 2 months.

Lucky you lol. My first one telescoped in 2 weeks after 50 bp swings and 5 game swings in the middle of the ASA state tournament! 2nd one has been better though. 50 or 60 bp swings and 20 game swings so far.