For Sale Worth Mutant 98

Mutant3484

Bat hasnt been used the past few seasons, and has been in my closet waiting for someone to show it some love. THIS BAT IS HOT, and in great condition! The grip has been removed, and the end cap is raised in one spot but has been like that since the first few months I owned the bat. Pictures upon request. Make me an offer!

34in 27oz

[email protected]

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
You might want to list a price before the mods delete this on you. Per board rules if you are selling you must list a price. If you are trying to trade it you might want to list what you are looking for to help people out.

Also try and estimate the amount of swings on it as well.

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
You might want to list a price before the mods delete this on you. Per board rules if you are selling you must list a price. If you are trying to trade it you might want to list what you are looking for to help people out.

Also try and estimate the amount of swings on it as well.

get back to work noob ,lol

RollieA

Addicted to Softballfans
Re: Mut98

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the reply I got on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollieA
Can you send pictures to [email protected] also will you ship first, and how much are you looking to get for it?

Thanks

I can send pics tonight after work. I will not ship first until payment is recieved via paypal. That was it is secure.. Considering it they are going for $350+ on eBay, I would take $300 shipped. Let me know.

Mutant3484

The lowest I will go is $250. If no one is interested then I will try my luck on eBay and see what I can get. Thanks for the advice fella's.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Ok "Star Player"...

bud...these ppl are only trying to tell you that if you expect that kind of $$$ you might as well delete this thread and go to ebay...

you are new to the site and it is expected that noobs ship first, it's protocol around here....if you are skeptical about shipping first then check feedback of the potential buyer or look into using a middleman, if you aren't willing to ship first then it is unlikely anyone will be willing to buy, someone might take a chance but like I said again that is unlikely...

$250 is steep for a used mutant...if you truly feel it's worth $250+ then you prob. should just take it to ebay...

this site doesn't work the same as ebay, and this site is prob. the best alternative to ebay when it comes to bats/gear/etc...

you've got a lot to learn if you hope to make a name here on the site and earn some gtg feedback...coming in here and being ****y and act like you know it all will get you absolutely nowhere and your thread will get buried somewhere on page 10...you've got 3 posts and all 3 are in your selling thread...ppl aren't just gonna throw out $250 to a guy who is brand new and thinks ebay prices = sbf prices

aes2409

Manager
bud...these ppl are only trying to tell you that if you expect that kind of $$$ you might as well delete this thread and go to ebay...

you are new to the site and it is expected that noobs ship first, it's protocol around here....if you are skeptical about shipping first then check feedback of the potential buyer or look into using a middleman, if you aren't willing to ship first then it is unlikely anyone will be willing to buy, someone might take a chance but like I said again that is unlikely...

$250 is steep for a used mutant...if you truly feel it's worth $250+ then you prob. should just take it to ebay...

this site doesn't work the same as ebay, and this site is prob. the best alternative to ebay when it comes to bats/gear/etc...

you've got a lot to learn if you hope to make a name here on the site and earn some gtg feedback...coming in here and being ****y and act like you know it all will get you absolutely nowhere and your thread will get buried somewhere on page 10...you've got 3 posts and all 3 are in your selling thread...ppl aren't just gonna throw out $250 to a guy who is brand new and thinks ebay prices = sbf prices

xxxxxxx222222222

dgambill85

Banned User
I'm pretty sure it states in the forum to not use ebay prices for leverage. Also I just bought a juggernaut off of here for a good $100 off the ebay prices. people are realistic on this site and know what they are paying for and know what they are worth. I suggest you take your mess to ebay. I'm not saying i'm some veteran but at least look at what you are selling and what they are going for. just because you got screwed in a deal doesn't mean that someone on here is gonna fall for the same thing.

dgambill85

Banned User
dude, just looked at the price guides, you shouldn't be getting over 220 for a used. Plus the end cap is raised. I'll give you 150 for it.

Mutant3484

I appreciate the advice, but I wasn’t trying to be *****y at all. I was simply stating that I DO appreciate the advice and feedback and will try my luck elsewhere. I know this site isn’t eBay, but I thought I would give it a try to see if I got any interest. Instead I got a lecture and a few snide remarks. I use to live in the area where Softball Fans is located and had a great relationship with the shop so I thought I would try their forum. Obviously not received well...

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
What the fee fee!?!!

^^^^^^^^ ditto!