Best Softball Catch I Have Ever Seen

AJ22

Super Moderator
This is one of the most ridiculous plays i have ever seen in slow pitch. I could just watch this over and over again and it still amazes me. If you got a better video of a catch please share. This is how we do it in Northern Michigan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgf8WNCjuvo&NR=1

Repost ...

And that guy who catches the ball is from Wisconsin. So please, tell the whole story ... you have guys from Northern Michigan that can make that catch ? Should have said this is how we do it in WISCONSIN !!

laverdt

Addicted to Softballfans
Repost ...

And that guy who catches the ball is from Wisconsin. So please, tell the whole story ... you have guys from Northern Michigan that can make that catch ? Should have said this is how we do it in WISCONSIN !!

actually he is from MI .... stfu

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
actually he is from MI .... stfu

Isn't big rapids like mid- west michigan?

700px-Mecosta_County_Michigan_Incorporated_and_Unincorporated_areas_Big_Rapids_Highlighted.svg.png

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be a better catch if the wall wasn't up to his waist. I mean seriously...that's not an outfield wall.

johnsonrod

Starting Player
if you see the other camera angle, you clearly see he drops the ball upon impact with the ground.

hold on to the ball, then ill be impressed

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
Repost and it's a fake.
We all know that white guys can't jump, so therefore it has been photoshopped............or would that be videoshopped?!?!

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
Isn't that still a HR? He left the field of play and while making the catch was in the air and never made contact with the field of play again. Right? Lmk

Gado

Addicted to Softballfans
Im not even gonna open the video. Someone just tell me. Is this the indoor catch , guy goes over that wall or whatever it is that gets posted every other month?

"We landed on the moon!!!!"

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
Im not even gonna open the video. Someone just tell me. Is this the indoor catch , guy goes over that wall or whatever it is that gets posted every other month?

"We landed on the moon!!!!"

Not even close.
Better open it.

laverdt

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry didn't realize it was a repost.... first time i had ever seen it so i thought i would share... my bad

metz225

Addicted to Softballfans