Best asa endloaded stick out there???

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
I just cracked my Combat Afflicted took forever to break in and then 20 swings after break in Horizontal Crack COMPOSITE DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to have it replaced and may be trading it. But want to get some opinions on the BEST ASA ENDLOAD out there.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I vote Catalyst. SS is a little smaller, and break-in takes a little longer, but the endload is for real.

If you're cool with metal, odd-weight OG Rockettechs are GTG. Or the endloaded ESTs.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
I actually called combat yesterday and waited on hold for almost an hour to find out I can get the AV RL when it comes out.

I also discovered right under the first crack is a 2nd one just not as long.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
most endloaded bat i have ever swung would be the worth m7jh98.... thats out of recoils - scn9 - fl anti-virus -

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
most endloaded bat i have ever swung would be the worth m7jh98.... thats out of recoils - scn9 - fl anti-virus -

Good for you. We are talking about the best endloaded bat. Besides I think the PST's have any other bat beat for most endloaded.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
shihwei0857-img320x240-1189004446___00077-11.jpg

If you didn't say this bat, you're wrong.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
The Mizuno Furys have as good a endload as I have swung,and are a really underated bat if you can hit a smaller barrel.